It looks as if we're able to post again hyper So, here is the FDK I wrote earlier in it's entirety (and then some).

I love the Incredibles! (Even more so since I've fallen in love with Clark -- wait. Did I write that outloud? blush ) You did a great job of showing the movie from the two different POVs. One - the boys - what a fun film! And the other, from Clark/Superman worried about the safety of his family. You struck just the right kind of balance between the two. Although, I was a bit surprised that the Jack-Jack gets powers scenes didn't freak him out. lol

I especially enjoyed seeing Clark spend some quality time with his sons. What a great dad! Funny that both boys wanted to be Frozone instead of Incredible. clap

I had always wanted to write something along this theme (Clark vs. the Incredibles) but it never solidified in my mind. I must applaud your triumphant efforts here notworthy as this is better than any plot I considered!

Well done and very enjoyable!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.