Okay, on my Windows Phone it required a complete delete of my browser history, but the save/fill-in-password feature of the browser is working again. I still get logged out after some time, though, but at least I don't have to type in the username/password any longer.

What Artemis found: Yeah, the cookies are now probably just set for the browser session instead of permanently but this might be a small price to pay if the login works reliably in this context.

Annette: I've noticed that the cookies contain the path and that's got to be a feature that can be disabled since zoomway's board isn't sending the path and uses the same version of the software. If an upgrade could permanently fix these issues, I'd be all for it but since it works on (sorry to beat the dead horse) zoomway's with the same version and started with the server reboot two days ago, I'm not so sure this would actually solve our current problems...

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.