Hey guys smile...

Yesterday I was having issues with posting. When I'd attempt to post, an error would pop up, mention a 'firewall' (I think), and stop the process. The day before, Monday, everything was totally normal.

Monday night my posting ability was back, and I was able to post a couple FDK's. Today I seem to be able to post, also.

But I do have one ongoing issue...

Both yesterday and today I've been having a problem with the log in. And it's pretty odd. Normally I stay logged on--and never logo out. I've had no issues with doing this over the last few years. And I always access the site through my iPhone or iPad (through Safari). Well, since yesterday morning, when accessing the site, I have to log on. Once I log on, I seem to stay logged on, until I click on the 'Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards' icon (on the top left of the screen) to 'get back' the the front of the site. Normally doing this takes me immediately back 'home', but now, doing this logs me out. If I use the back arrows to maneuver around, I stay logged in. Odder still, when I tap on the 'log in' button (after being booted out for hitting the 'L&C' top icon), I am suddenly logged on again. And keep in mind, this is without actually logging on again. Prior to yesterday morning, this has never happened.

Overall, no big deal. I'll be hear regardless--I'm just thankful to have 'posting' abilities again.

Just thought I'd throw this 'out there' while the conversation is being had...

Appreciate the work everyone does around here--it can not be stated enough. Love this place smile.
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~