Great title for the post, Julie smile

And I turned on my PC JUST to read this. I'm going shopping in a second, but had to know what happened.

Sutton wants to see you
Since you've got two parts left, I'm guessing this is good news...

As if she were as replaceable as a... a pair of socks!

And yet, something about the way she’d said it... He glanced down at her. She was fighting back tears again. She actually thought that he would work with someone else. And she wanted him to know that she was okay with it. Wanted him to know that he deserved the best.

He’d had the best. There could never be anyone else.
Damn, Wendy. Now I feel all cryish inside. Amazing writing here.

he kissed the spot where his ring rested. All the love he felt for her was reflected back to him in her eyes.
Beautifully done, Wendy.

Even though Lois would probably prefer to remain Lois Lane. Names, though, hardly mattered now. If letting her be called Mrs Kent would reinforce his position, his right to be by her side, then that was all that counted.
Even *I* am willing to buy it at this point!

Stupid to feel as if his connection to her, his right to be with her, was dependent on a tiny piece of gold jewellery. Yet it felt like such an important symbol.
Now I'm reminded that mine is...not there *sigh*

Lois, don’t leave me, please don’t leave me, please come back to me, please don’t go...
I don't know how you do it, but this is just incredible.

Lead! It was lead
I SO did not anticipate this one...

He had to be right. It had to be lead. Had to be. Because being wrong was going to cost him everything in the world that mattered to him.
/me claps. You are such a brilliant writer! My heart was in my throat the whole time.

**~~**

Swoosh --->