"Do you think I've let you down, Lois?" Isn't that what he asked her in part 18? Because, as he thought to himself in part 19, he hadn't been able to do a damn thing to save her. But now he has figured it all out, connected the dots, as Karen pointed out, and given the doctors the answer they absolutely have to have if they are to have any chance at all of saving her. Clark, you used your brain, not your brawn, and you came through for Lois.

If only it's not too late!!! If only she can get really, really well again! Please, please don't give her some kind of memory loss, Wendy! I mean, so that she doesn't remember that - well, how can I possibly put it better than Terry Leatherwood just did - that she and Clark love each other more than they love breathing? You can't do that to us!!! AAARRGGHHH!!!!!

No, she is going to get well. She is going to remember. Yes, I think so. Yes, yes, yes. But they made her take off her wedding ring. NOOOOO!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!! Wendy! HELP!!!! I'm going NUTS!!!!!
help help help help help help

Only one thing can cure me - the final chapter of your story! So until you post it I may be walking around wild-eyed up and down the streets 'til they come to lock me away. Please, Wendy, hurry!!!!
help help
Ann