Okay. I think I've got them.

1. Get a better job, or at least work a lot harder. Basically make more money. Because my second hope for the year...

2. Travel more. Do more. I have at least 2 trips planned for the year, and I'm hoping to make a third happen. Kicking it off with LA and Disneyland in January, then Montana in the late spring (or whenever my bff tells me it's melted up there), and hopefully somewhere else in the last half of the year. Doing more includes travel, but also I live in a very isolated area, so I really want to work on getting out more.

3. Get healthy. I'm happier when I'm healthy, so do it to feel good. Paired with this-- participate in a couple of runs, hopefully in preparation for a tough mudder competition this June(July?). If not, a couple of color or fun runs would be a blast and a good milestone.

4. Be more daring. Don't be afraid to live a little, even if I get hurt along the way. I don't want 2016 to roll around and be wishing I did more.

5. Post a completed, lengthy story for both LnC and Castle. (Along with several others.) I want to get back on my plan of writing at least a short(ish) story a month, and I'm trying to be better about posting. Things have been crazy busy lately, too busy to write even, and I'd like to get around to that more.

6. Get on an actual schedule. Yeah, life is always gonna be messy and things are gonna come flying at you to throw you off course, but it's a whole lot less messy when you have a plan to help you bounce back. Otherwise things just spiral. NO MORE SPIRALING 2015!

And holy cow guys. 2015. Fingers crossed for hoverboards. grin

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain