Originally Posted by Darth Michael
LOIS: Hurting people when you have powers isn't nice. Hurting people when you don't have powers is human.
LEX: See? It’s okay what I’m doing.
HENDERSON: <does not believe in the same code of justice as the rich and powerful do>
ER: I’m not sure he’d fit in with the Gotham crowd.
Lex or Henderson?
LOIS: They can have Lex, but we'll keep Henderson here in Metropolis.
BRUCE: /sarcastically/ Gee, isn't she a sweetie?
CLARK: See, I told you you'd like her.
BRUCE: [Linked Image]

Which should have done her in, right? I mean, okay, it didn’t really work with Anakin, but still…
Apparently, it didn't work with Riply either since they were still able to clone her after that.

EW: /points to current monstrosity/ You sure about that?
ER: Too much positive reinforcement for long stories?
Is there such a thing? [Linked Image] I'm amazed I've made it this long without posting something. /starts to get the shakes/ Perhaps I should continue writing, so I can post again. (currently working on Part 200)

Well, they established her being the Ice Queen in Season 1, so…
So, the whole freezing theme was just a bad joke that went on toooooooooo long?

ER: He’s so bad, women prefer immediate death after the experience rather than live with the memory?
CAT: Never mind.
ER: Sounds like Cat finally gave up.
LOIS: See? I win!
clap
LOIS: Wait! Who did I win again?

EW: You don't think Lois's arm or the front of Lex's shoulder would have been in view if the camera had been aimed at Lois's back?
ER: The bullet went through and through? Since she also got scarring on the back of her arm?
Good point. Perhaps Clark didn't know if Lex had Heller remove the scarring from her arm.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.