Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Oh. You’re looking for someone to pay you for making up true stories. That’s cool. That means you’re just like Lois, huh?
LOIS: I think you're confusing me with a blonde reporter named Linda. I only write the truth.

Also, I was thinking ‘down-to-earth’ in a literal sense of what they prefer to have become of Lex.
MARTHA: We didn't *say* that.
JONATHAN: No. We thought it. But we're nice country folk and don't say such things out loud.

LOIS: No, I was referring to *of course* all MY Superman articles from the Daily Planet!
ER: Not liking the competition or the fact that she’s losing?
PEOPLE: Superman stopping some bank robber gets old fast. But Superman knocking up another college-coed, now that’s always great news.
LOIS: I was talking real news, not fiction.

EW: And the proof that they aren't lying (or being hopeful) is?
ER: Their word? Plus several photo series in Dirt Digger Weekly and National Whisper or Superman next to their windows?
LOIS: Doctored! Those aren't real photos!
CLARK: Um... isn't that flames coming out that window? Wasn't that the fire Superman put out last week?

PERRY: Victim? Victim? He's the suspect!
BENDER: Considering the present state of my client, I believe he cannot be referred to as a ‘suspect’. This is there for slander and I will have you sued for your pension and your kids’ college funds.
PERRY: Sure, I'll have my son Jerry write you out a check.

EW: Still waiting for disc 3 (Episodes 5-6)
ER: That’s not nice of…Netflix?
Well, it might have something to do with it not being at the top of my list. They kind of expect me to return the other rentals I have out before sending us new stuff. I'm sure you understand. wink

EW: At least the Agents of SHIELD have 5 episodes per disk.
ER: Well…naked boobies take up space?
CLARK: <has no idea what to do with naked boobies>
LOIS: My cross to bare.
CLARK: I know what they are. I meant I don't watch shows with Marvel characters. [Linked Image]

ER: There’s a running gag in the blogosphere, and the directors have picked up on it and join in the fun, that GoT has an abundance of gratuitous nudity, possibly due to network demands. Since one would strive to present the biggest selling point (after intrigue, murder, zombies, and dragon) in as much definition as possible, one would fathom that the naked boobies are responsible for there only fitting two episodes onto a single disk.
High def is very important to DVD watchers.

Oh you poor dear! On an unrelated note – what if one wrote a Lois who gets sick when flying?
SUPERMAN: I swear, Mr. White, WE haven't had sex yet. She can't be pregnant.
PERRY: Yet?
LOIS: [Linked Image] Men! Pregnancy isn't the only thing that causes vomiting you know.
SUPERMAN: It isn't?

Yes, Dany informing her brother of his place was great fun. And Emilia Clark delivers some great speeches. This was just a teaser. Also, there’s a lot of underdogs in GoT
Right! I like the dogs too. smile

Yeah. Although that one is still pretty unfriendly and murderous.
I don't know, I thought Smaug was fun. Sure, not for the Dwarves or the city by the lake, but for us viewers.

EW: Lois isn't getting fat.
ER: Oh, you’re telling us that her clothes getting tighter around her chest-area and waist is not related to chocolates?
LOIS: I plan to go on a new exercise program in a few days.
CLARK: help

ER: Where should I start. Moved his lips, lately, when they haven’t been attached to Lois’s?
LOIS: You've kiss another woman!
ER: How does she get from here to *there*?
Simple, you implied that he moves his lips *when they haven't been attached to Lois's*, which meant they must have been attached to someone else's lips. Right?

CLARK: I would never kiss a woman who didn't look exactly like you.
ER: That’s a very lawyery way to phrase this.
CLARK: I was pre-law before I took up journalism.

LOIS: /eyes both men suspiciously/
ER: So, she dealt with lawyers before, then, huh?
/points to Bender's nephew from college/
LOIS: He wasn't a lawyer, per se, but it was in his blood. Taints the whole line.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.