/me peeks back into the folder and distributes Kleenexes all around... goofy Anyway, I'm still posting three times a week, and the story is finished, and I'm not going away any time in the near future, so you should be able to hang in there, right?

And thank you - and the others who did it - for quoting all those lines and paragraphs you especially liked. I really appreciate it so very much!

All I want is a little hope. Some progress, a lead, a clue that she will make it. She will make it, right? Throw me a bone here!!
Aww, poor Jen! All I can say is... read and find out. Cause you wouldn't really want me to give spoilers, would you? wink

You know... you always manage to put these toys back in the box in the same condition in which you found them... but if I were those toys, I think I'd start hiding at the bottom of the toybox when I saw you coming!
ROFLMAO, Janet! rotflol

As ever, there are a lot of specific comments and suggestions I'm not commenting on, some because of time and some... just because. But be assured that I value each and every comment posted, that I've read them all over and over and that I treasure every word. Thank you seems so inadequate, but believe me when I say I mean it.

And to show my appreciation, part 11 is coming up just as soon as I can get it posted. Just for those non-Americans who are still reading fic today!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*