Wow again - every time I think you guys can't take my breath away any more than you did with the last feedback folder, you do it again, and even more so than before. Thank you so much! goofy Even my BRs don't know who the villain is yet! Well, they will when they get to the end of the file as it currently is, but thanks to NaFinWipsMo I've written way ahead of what they've had time to read. goofy I'm thinking I'll easily finish this story by the end of the month. smile

I've come to the conclusion that you want us to suffer...that's why the cliffhangers....it has to be
LOL! Yup, tvnerdgirl, you didn't have to hang out around here for too long before figuring out that we like cliffhangers here. goofy (And, by the way, have you submitted Revelations in Captivity to the Archive yet? sloppy

And, yes, I've always loved that Lois feels safe panicking in front of Clark. She did it in the Pilot, when Baines almost killed them: Lois let go of her deepest secrets and fears. And, despite her regrets afterwards, he never betrayed her. She didn't need to warn him off, and I think she realised that afterwards. So it makes perfect sense to me that she wouldn't feel the need to put on a brave face in front of him for her own sake. smile

So, how about part 5?
Coming up in just a few minutes!

Thank you all again, so much indeed. sloppy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*