Thanks, everyone, for your kind words.

I have to tell you, I felt kind of funny about posting this one. It just seems kind of self-promoting to do a trailer for one of my own stories. I'd much rather do them for all of the other great stories out there.

To explain, I used Save Me, Superman for my practice trailer - the one I experimented with while learning the ins and outs of Movie Maker and how to pull clips and cut music. And after all of the blood, sweat and tears I spent doing it, somehow just sharing it with my husband (who isn't nearly appreciative enough of things LnC) wasn't very satisfying. "It's great, honey. What's with this obsession of yours, anyway? I'm starting to get worried..."

So I'm shoving it out here into the world. Thanks for indulging me by taking a look.

My creative muse is now completely comatose. I think I'll take a break and do some major catch-up reading. Besides, we're all way long overdue for some new Pel stuff. She's all better now, so where are they?! smile

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah