*snicker* Well, I agree with Jessi, JD, and Sue S. I had loved the series, but only saw the first three seasons (had a baby just before the fourth and just never could get my act together to watch TV), so I bought the first season and went mad waiting for the second. Found some fics on FF.net, saw Wendy's note about the archive, and came searching. Then season two came out, I watched everything twice, and started reading fics about those episodes. Now I think that the DVDs are a nice suppliment to the fics. I say that because I'd rather read a fic than force my way through the ARGH, which I STILL haven't done, so I still haven't seen season four (tho I do have the DVDs). Honestly, I'm really tempted to start all over at the pilot and try to get up enough momentum to blast through the dog-gone wedding/clone arc. dance
mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke