Ok, time for some comments - Wow laugh

So many people thought I'd kill off Lois and Clark... I'm oddly proud of that fact smile

I can't decide if Luthor losing his cool in front of Lois like this is something I'm buying into...but since he's drunk...the jury's still out. On the other hand, he did miss out on killing Superman...that's reason enough to make any villian angry...
I was worried about Luthor coming off as OOC, but I hope I cleared that up a little and explained his behaviour in part 4.
All things considered I'd say the man was allowed to snap a little - or a lot. And the alcohol always helps wink

I think I might have to give you the Cliffhanger Award.
If I could frame it I'd put it on my wall wink

Thou art evil incarnate!
Thanks wink

What I'm particularly impressed by is how you can say so very much in such a short amount of words.
You know... I'm starting to think that's a byproduct of studying science. "I want you to summarise this 35 page paper into a 2 page hand out - include a diagram!"

It seems to pass muster for most people, so I'm not complaining smile

And, of course, even in his weakened, agonised state, his first thought is for Lois. Of course he'd try to draw Luthor away from her. Of course he'd do anything he could to save her.
Of course laugh

You're evil!!!
Thank you devil

I already left my opinion on the last two sections in the 4/4 folder
Thank you *so* much, Ingonito, for coming back and posting your thoughts here too smile

I'm very glad you enjoyed the story and I *hope* it was a decent introductory to reading fic on the boards smile

To everyone who left fdk... thank you smile

Andreia, Jen, Laura (who'll I have to write a nicer story for wink ), James, Pi... Chris, Kae, Maria, TJ, Karen, Wendy, Sheila and Incognito - thanks smile

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters