I get your meaning now, and I'm sorry if my previous comment was annoying or offending in any way.
Not in the slightest, Anna, and no need at all to apologise. My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular - certainly you weren't on my mind at all when I posted - and I didn't think anyone was offensive or rude in their responses to the original 'problem'. Or even the responses to the responses. goofy Quite the opposite in fact.

And thanks for pointing me to Mel's second post - that clears up some of my confusion, at least. Yes, you're entirely right - I hadn't understood that we were talking about two separate posts. For some reason I'd thought that this all started after my last post to the thread and so it didn't occur to me to look back further than that. :rolleyes: So the only thing that made any sense was that the post everyone was talking about had been edited.

But I see the pattern now; thanks for the headsup. smile

LabRat smile (who is almost ashamed to destroy her gutter reputation by saying she didn't even get the towel reference. blush )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers