1. Recommend somewhere to visit. It can be anywhere on the planet -- and tell us why!

Sydney, Australia - Great city with something for everyone... and the South Island of New Zealand - they use it in movies all the time for a reason and it is spectacular in real life.

2. Where is a place you have always wanted to visit?

Narrowing it down is hard but let's say Siberia and Russia. There are so many amazing places to visit on our planet.

3. Where is a place you really have no interest in visiting?

This will probably sound odd coming from someone living in Hong Kong, but London. Hated it - not keen to go back. It was polluted (as bad as here), people's attitudes were rude (especially for an english speaking country), the mish mash of modern vs heritage buildings was incredibly off-putting (and I hadn't even SEEN the majesty of Paris before commenting on that) and seeing pick-pockets in action at the Tower of London in broad daylight... well... I'd rather bypass it and see the rest of England (the bits we saw outside London we loved).

4. What is your favorite city on your continent?
At this stage I am going to have to say Hong Kong because I haven't explored enough of the Asian continent yet to know. Does Singapore count? It is technically an island, not ON the continent... I love going there for the food and the shopping. smile
If you were talking Australia I would have to say Sydney - It will always be my home - I adore the harbour, beaches, parks, etc and I miss driving over that big coathanger (the Sydney Harbour Bridge) every day.

5. Where was your last vacation?
Perisher in the Snowy Mountains in NSW, Australia for a few days of skiing to break up the chore of family visitations while back down under.

6. Where will your next vacation be?
Probably Beijing, possibly followed by skiing somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere closer to Christmas.

6. If you were beamed into Lois and Clark's universe, where are three places you'd want to visit?

Chateau Robert (is that how it is spelled?), The Daily Planet and Clark's Apartment.

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box