CC!!!!

More added later, when I've digested it. goofy

...okay, digested now.

CC, thank you thank you thank you for that lovely reaction that Lois had -- that split second of mind-racing when Jor-El was speaking. Those thoughts that went through her head are exactly why I'm such a fan of LnC.

I was a Superman fan long before I discovered LnC, only I wasn't, really. I was a fan of "Lois and Clark" -- that is, the dynamic that LnC summed up with "stronger than me alone." Yes, I admired Superman for his values and morals, but it was the Lois/Clark thingy that I loved. That's why LnC is the Superman genre that I most enjoy.

Lois' thoughts -- that Superman needs her, that she's got to be there for him, that he needs her help to be the person that he is -- that was absolutely perfect. So thanks. smile

Moving on to dear Mags... goofy ) I can't quite figure out *why*, unless it's to make sure nobody of Andrus or Doc Klein or Herb temperament goes time-travelling to meet Tempus and teach him how to avoid being "not nice!" (still love that line)

Wonderful, wonderful section, CC. Thanks again for Lois. And LOL at her bow on the veil thingy. "Okay, I'll consent to the HEA jazz, but NO BOW ON THE VEIL!" Classic Lois. smile

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827