Ah yeah, no. As much as I enjoy Jensen Ackles, I never have seen an episode of Supernatural. It seems interesting, I just don't watch a lot of TV. Smallville and Grey's Anatomy really are the only shows I pay any attention to these days to be honest - I just don't have time to get invested in new shows since I can barely keep up with those two every week as it is LOL. wink And since Supernatural airs opposite Grey's Anatomy, well it will lose out. I would guess Jensen Ackles is a big part of the crossover appeal, and he's probably why many SV fans watch the show, like you said.

As for season 7, the only thing I disagree with so far is the continuing Clana crap - but speaking of Jensen Ackles, I still think Lana should have stayed in Paris and been long gone when season 4 rolled around! grumble Other than that, the first 3 episodes have been great IMHO - as long as you erase Lana from them. We know this is Lex's last season, and probably Lana's as well. So chances are they will both go out with a bang. Lex to me is one of the more interesting characters in the show, certainly the most complex, so I'm enjoying watching his inner-conflict develop. To each their own.

Until season 6 I was a casual watcher of the show. It definitely has had its up and downs, and there have been entire seasons where I wondered why I still continued to watch LOL. Then the first half of season 6 hit and I became obsessed with it, and I haven't been this hooked on a show since L&C was on the air - that's saying a lot. Now I'm just enjoying the ride.

If Dean turns out to be Vandal Savage, which I'm hoping - and almost assuming - he will, that will be an exciting thing to see!

Either way, as always I am holding my breath for Thursday night! laugh

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH