Oh. I didn't know that. I thought the Director's Cut was a deleted scene because in the third season commentary, James Marshall kept saying 'in the director's cut' and all the other cast members kept laughing and shouting him down saying "Marshall, this is TV! There ARE no director's cuts!"

Well, we seem to have differing tastes. wink I absolutely loved the 1st, 2nd and 5th seasons, hated the 4th season, and ended up liking the sixth season okay (mainly because of the cinematography which almost redeemed the plotlines and the dialogue), once I learned to shut out the whole Clana-rama-drama-llama. Still, I just feel like they should have stopped at five and gone out with a bang. But now that Annette O'Toole has left the show and Lex STILL hasn't decided which side he's playing for, and they STILL haven't killed Clana, I can't take it. I just feel like the show has lost its depth.

I asked about Supernatural because a lot of Smallville fans are also SPN fans. I can't quite understand why there seems to be a connection myself, apart from the fact that Jensen Ackles moved onto SPN straight from SV and that they are both CW's leading shows. Most boards promote both SPN and SV. I've recently become an SPN fan and I was looking for any familiar faces in my new fandom. smile

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.