Q1 Yes, #2 is Myrtle Beach (Congratulations Classicalla )

Q2 I think I know who you are talking about so I am going to give it to you. The name was actually Resplendant Man. WhooHoo! Two for two.

And that was supposed to be Cheat Sheet!

As punishment, you have to tell us what gave it away.
Yes, I meant Resplendent Man.

Okay, I got Myrtle Beach from this:

IS #2 anyones mother? Q2: Oh Heavens, I hope not! (That was my first thought. Actually the answer is a definitive No.)
I thought to myself: “Now who would be the most unlikely person to be a mother on the show?" I came up the Wedding Destroyer.

And I got Resplendent Man from this (and a good laugh, too):

Q2 I raise my eyebrows, "Have you been peeking at my sheet???" Yes, #7 had powers at one time.
I figured it either had to be Resplendent Man, UltraWoman, or the kid who got the powers when Superman saved the airplane. And since you said there would be only one very famous character and one knowable character in the list, I told myself it was Resplendent Man or the kid. I guessed right. (I guess it could have also been one of the New Kryptonians but they wouldn't have had powers 'at one time'. They'd always have powers unless Kryptonite came into play.)

Did # 10 jump off a roof?
I must be ‘good’ because I basically got this one, too, huh? smile (Kudos to Smiley D!) Because Lex is who I was thinking of. Did Superman / Clark ever actually jump off the roof?

Q2 Batman is not in this series.
Ah, but he is mentioned in the series, but I guess that doesn’t count, huh?

~~~~~~~

Is # 8 Jonathan?
Is # 9 Cat Grant? (Not that I’m really sure she wouldn’t let anyone be eaten.)
smile

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~