Hi,

Great part. thumbsup This is definitely Lois Lane thinking.

“Yeah, it was…” Lois said sadly, remembering. “…the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life.” She shivered at the thought she had successfully pushed far out of her mind for a couple of hours. Seeing him… Clark Kent, the greatest man she had ever known, not moving, not breathing. Pale. Limp. “It…” she gulped, feeling her insides clench at the memory, “felt like my own life was draining from me looking at him, like that.”

Jack took a deep breath, looking troubled.

“It was a much better picture at the end of the day, leaving the hospital,” Lois said reassuringly, to which Jack looked up, eager to hear this part. She focused hard on remembering how he looked when she left him a little while ago. Surprisingly, she didn’t find it too hard to focus on that memory. “He was breathing and you could hear his heart beat on the monitor. I’ve never found that beeping sound in a hospital room LESS annoying.”
:rolleyes: To much talk for two people that had a long day physical and emotional.

eek He is not dead!!!

“It was good?” he said to himself. He knew THAT was a lie. It was unbelievable. Up there in the plane, his lips touching hers for the first time, it was…

…better than flying…***
confused Who is remembering?

More ASAP, please. hyper

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF