Hi,

Great piece. smile1 Almost an attack but Clark save her.

“Lois – I…. I don’t know what to say – I mean - I know you want to purge the bad feelings, but you really put your relationship with him at risk. Do you realize that you could have put an immovable obstacle between you both? You could have pushed yourself further into trauma – by seeing Clark as Kal – you could have lost the ability to see him as Clark.”

“I know,” she said softly. “I know. I am lucky – it didn’t get that far. I… I tried to take his… hand and put it on my throat – the way Kal would grip my throat when he wanted to really drive home the point that he could kill me at any time – and Clark reacted badly. He was very upset. Very agitated. Very Clark. I could have lost him that way too – by pushing him into doing this thing that he really didn’t want to do. By not caring about what he wanted. And… I’m lucky – because we moved past that.”
thumbsup Love Lois and Lana conversation.

“So, I won the bet…?”

“What was your wager,” Rick asked innocently.

Lois looked over at Clark, and then she flushed red again. “Uh… nothing really.”

“Oh, you poor guy,” said Rick with gentle sarcasm, looking over at Lois. “I hope you face up to your loss like a man.”

“Or a Superman,” giggled Lana.

“Lana,” said Clark. “Keep that up, and I’ll start telling Rick here stories of what you were like as a teenager.”

“Okay, Okay,” she said, lifting her hands up in mock surrender.
wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF