Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. smile1 Almost an attack but Clark save her.

“Lois – I…. I don’t know what to say – I mean - I know you want to purge the bad feelings, but you really put your relationship with him at risk. Do you realize that you could have put an immovable obstacle between you both? You could have pushed yourself further into trauma – by seeing Clark as Kal – you could have lost the ability to see him as Clark.”

“I know,” she said softly. “I know. I am lucky – it didn’t get that far. I… I tried to take his… hand and put it on my throat – the way Kal would grip my throat when he wanted to really drive home the point that he could kill me at any time – and Clark reacted badly. He was very upset. Very agitated. Very Clark. I could have lost him that way too – by pushing him into doing this thing that he really didn’t want to do. By not caring about what he wanted. And… I’m lucky – because we moved past that.”
thumbsup Love Lois and Lana conversation.

“So, I won the bet…?”

“What was your wager,” Rick asked innocently.

Lois looked over at Clark, and then she flushed red again. “Uh… nothing really.”

“Oh, you poor guy,” said Rick with gentle sarcasm, looking over at Lois. “I hope you face up to your loss like a man.”

“Or a Superman,” giggled Lana.

“Lana,” said Clark. “Keep that up, and I’ll start telling Rick here stories of what you were like as a teenager.”

“Okay, Okay,” she said, lifting her hands up in mock surrender.
wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Love how Lana and Lois have gotten so close. Not often in the Alt-world fic realm does this happen.

Just promise me...the honeymoon chapter will be nFIC...pretty please??

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

A wonderful part! smile1

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Rick is nice smile

more soon! laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! again at the awesome casual-ness (is that a word?)of this part. Definately some tension at first, very viable, very present, but then meeting up with Lana and Rick, just toning things down and mellowing the mood out, really, really well written.

Of course I'm anxious to see them mingling in the crowd and hanging together in public as a couple, but this "slow and easy" is really working and soothing things for my anxious reading self, so keep it up, keep writing, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next piece.

The "comments by Ralph" topic was a hoot! That poor guy...hee hee... he can't win in any story that I know of.

TEEEEEEEEJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard