Oh, this is so good! Thank you for the gift, this is wonderful! I was giggling all the way through it.

After all, Clark couldn’t be bothered to spend his last evening in Metropolis before Christmas with her. So she sure as hell was not going to sit around at home on her own, as if she had nothing better to do merely because her partner and best friend had plans.
Aww, poor Lois. Ya know, there's always barging in his plans. But since you can't do that, this is a good alternative!

Before he could finish the word, Black PVC Guy had reached past Lois and grabbed him one-handed by the throat.
*cackle* If you're having problems the force-choke, then a hand choke will work just as well!

“Subliminal programming,” her partner deadpanned. “Uploaded to our brains every night as we sleep. The Empire doesn’t like wasting time.”
*giggle* That would be too funny.

Date Darth Vader? an incredulous little voice asked her.
Well, she *did* date Lex, so I guess that's close enough. But I have a feeling this would turn out much much better. wink

Well, why not? It was only a costume, after all. And, okay, it was a geekish kind of costume, but the man wearing it didn’t appear to be a geek in reality. He was more than capable of laughing at himself. Plus, he seemed to be intelligent, witty and knowledgeable...

... like Lex had been intelligent and knowledgeable, even if not quite so witty, she remembered.
Wrong guy! Wrong guy! Compare him to someone else you know that's funny and dances well!!

Stop imagining you see bits of Lex in every man you could be halfway interested in! she told herself furiously.

Clark was intelligent. And very funny. And considerate... well, when he wasn’t blowing her off to spend time with Mayson Doe-Eyes Drake.

I will not think about Clark!
Hrmph. Fine, then I will. :p Can't you just see it? Silly Lois.

And I love the conversation about their respective loves. I just wonder if Vader knows who Ms. Anthony is underneath? The fact that he's being close to her kind of seems that way... but you never know.

I can't wait for the rest of this!

BTW, someone needs to tell Lois that there's nothing wrong with Bing!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited