I was trying to think up a way for us as a group to quickly assemble something for the archive, and I came up with this challenge: Write a premise for an L&C story that is so awful it is humorous. Since LabRat has indicated that the archive is OK for another week, I'll collect the entries received within the next week and submit them as a whole to the archive. If you do NOT wish your entry archived, or if you wish to have it entered anonymously, let me know. Otherwise, I will interpret your posting your suggestion to this thread as permission to use your entry, with appropriate credit. (Or, given the topic, should I say, 'with appropriate blame'? wink )

I'll start off the challenge:

1) An L&C and Veggie Tales crossover. (Yes, I do have a young son; why do you ask? wink ) Clark Kent is a mild mannered sweet potato, but is also secretly Super-Yam. He works with Lois Leek at the Daily Planet. Their friend and colleague, Jicama, is in his salad days.

I'd love to see at least ten suggestions for the collection. Any other takers? And feel free to add more entries if you like.

Joy,
Lynn