When More Becomes Everything
Is there even the slightest chance this might be written??
You guys are wonderfully encouraging. Thank you!

(And regarding Bob's reference to Lois's past, I can't deny that when I found out, one of my first thoughts was to paraphrase, "I won an award for that story; didn't even thank me for my 'input'." LOL!

OK, as for the deal with WMBE ...

There is a chance it will be written someday, though I can't promise when. Obviously, if I had a magic wand, it would have been written years ago. Ditto if I had some way of uploading the scenes in my head directly to the screen. But I still do have the file and have even added to it here and there over the years. I even toyed more than once with posting my outline, just so everyone could see what is going to happen next in the universe and how L&C are going to make it to the altar. But even when I was busily writing for other fandoms, I could never quite give that story up. I always held out hope I could return to it someday. And now that I'm back in FoLCdom ... well, the chances are better. smile

The thing is, it's a long story. Maybe even a monster story. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I ran a word count on my outline. Not the scenes I have written so far, mind, but my outline. It's over 11,000 words. The outline! It's completely overwhelming.

But I have done some work on it lately. The 92 bullet points (!!) have now been broken down into four sections, as that particular universe works its way through Ressurection (part 1), TF/TJO (part 2), IR (part 3), and WWW/ATAI (part 4).

My hope now is to tackle each part in turn, maybe even posting as I finish each one instead of waiting until the whole thing is done. But even that is a ways off -- "WMBE: Resurrection" is the furthest along, but I still only have 8 of its 29 bullet points actually written. So all this is my way of saying, "I'm still hopeful, but fear we may all be reading it in our rocking chairs at the retirement home." wink

That said, I have been working on something else, and although it's going to be a long story, too, I've been making slow but steady progress on it for the last few weeks. In fact, the whole plagiarism thing didn't so much anger me, as it did annoy me over the distraction from my current story.

Thank you all for your support. You have no idea how much it means to me!