What a powerful segment! This is a wonderful story! notworthy I had all sort of feeling while I was reading: joy, fright, apprehension, sadness, relief, hope...

I sorry for Clark! He was so happy at Christmas morning... Then that one sudden worsening, the stop of heart and breath, the coma, Lois's loneliness at New Year's Day... I was reading at the work, then I had stop reading a short while to regain control and don't cry... [Linked Image]
My heart broke. I was moved with Lois's carefulness with Clark. It was sad, but beautiful. [Linked Image]

Lex appearance let me apprehensive, but Lois was brilliant and put him down. I loved her Clark's defense before Lex. [Linked Image]

Clark wake up of the coma was great. Now they are really together, their routine is more pleasant.I'm happy with Clark's recovery and hopeful he'll endure untill the transplant. And I hope the transplant will be sucessful, right? Please! grovel

I'm eager waiting the next part. It'll be over so soon? I'll miss this story so much! It's one of the more touching stories I had read. I'm looking forward for the continuation.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15