Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/25/04 09:23 AM
Yay!! Three chapters smile

I curious about the press conference wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/25/04 12:29 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Press conference is a good idea.

Love 'the dog eat it'. hyper
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/25/04 08:12 PM
I made such a huge BOOBOO. I accidently didn't read part 14 before I read 15. I was so confused when they where talking about when they made love.

WHAT!

They made love?! When?

SO I had to retrace my steps and could not believe my mistake. I have been so buzy. Bad bad Roo.

Well what can I say those parts where awesome and pulled on my heart strings.

I do hope for more soon. I am glad they got over their concerns and just let themselves feel what they feel and not have to hide it.

I just wish Clark would STOP hiding his sickness, as little as the bad feelings are!!!!!!! Bad bad Clark!!! Won't he EVER learn! He needs to speak up and put some of his Superman persona into use.

Lunkhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'll give him a kiss on the nose anyways.
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/25/04 10:18 PM
It's come full circle. They are now both sympathetic characters. I feel her pain and fear. He'll be better soon, right? Please?
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/25/04 11:39 PM
whinging

Well, okay, I'm not crying, but boy what a punch in the gut that chapter was! I'm glad Clark is feeling better, but there's still more chapters to go...anything can happen.

JD
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/26/04 08:10 AM
Oh, poor Clark and Lois! mecry mecry
You made me worry for a moment here! And with three posts anything can happen, but for now all is right in the world (okay, Clark is still very ill, this baby has to be delivered, Luthor is in the background, Superman is incapacitated, but FoLCs are notorius for their inewxhaustible hope that together Lois and Clark are stronger than all the problems they have to challenge).
Tell me next post'll not be titled "requiem for a Super Hero" or "The phoenix" and I'll be happy!

Simona smile
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/26/04 08:42 AM
Er... Simona... I would be more worried with "Virtually destroyed", "Nerverending Battle", "Big Girls Don´t Fly"... Freaking stuff like that.

Er... and I´m sure we´re gonna have a Family Hour, right right??? smile1

I loved this chapter. I really like the way things are cool in one episode and in the other things turn bad.. it´s really a rollercoaster of emotions on here.

I suppose the next one will be a happy one, then the other a bad one and the final one the greatest of all.... laugh

MDL. (who´s feeling much better now that postings are coming faster)
Posted By: Gabriele Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/26/04 11:30 AM
This was very emotonal stuff and just after Clark was so happy. Yet, it was great they made love earlier.

I think Lois made a great mistake by warning Luthor behorehand.
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/26/04 07:40 PM
SQD and Jenni

A wonderful part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/26/04 11:18 PM
What a ride. We go straight from a Waff to a Wham... boom! Poor Clark. Poor Lois. Poor Jonathan and Martha. Poor readers! What you two are putting us through! wink

I hadn't even thought about Superman's absence, but of course that would have to be explained.

Looking forward to Chapter 16.

- Vicki

PS - I loved the line about the dog eating the remote! lol So sweet that Lois was trying to protect Clark from seeing anything that would distrub him. Aww....
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK-A Gift For Life: Chapter 15 - 09/28/04 06:29 AM
What a powerful segment! This is a wonderful story! notworthy I had all sort of feeling while I was reading: joy, fright, apprehension, sadness, relief, hope...

I sorry for Clark! He was so happy at Christmas morning... Then that one sudden worsening, the stop of heart and breath, the coma, Lois's loneliness at New Year's Day... I was reading at the work, then I had stop reading a short while to regain control and don't cry... [Linked Image]
My heart broke. I was moved with Lois's carefulness with Clark. It was sad, but beautiful. [Linked Image]

Lex appearance let me apprehensive, but Lois was brilliant and put him down. I loved her Clark's defense before Lex. [Linked Image]

Clark wake up of the coma was great. Now they are really together, their routine is more pleasant.I'm happy with Clark's recovery and hopeful he'll endure untill the transplant. And I hope the transplant will be sucessful, right? Please! grovel

I'm eager waiting the next part. It'll be over so soon? I'll miss this story so much! It's one of the more touching stories I had read. I'm looking forward for the continuation.

Andreia
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards