Because I wouldn't have started a thread if the new deathfic had been, for once, a Clark deathfic.
This topic has been discussed over and over, and nothing new will come up now. There are people who dislike deathfic, especially Lois deathfic in Ann's case. That's all very understandable and reasonable. But there are also people who do like it and will read and write about it. Each has their own right.

Yet you are suggesting, in my eyes, that I shouldn't have written a Lois deathfic, Ann. I believe I have a right to do so. I wrote and posted my story, but I never asked you to read it. That has been your choice. So I don't get why you are so upset about it, after all the previous discussions. It wasn't like there was no warning at all.

As to why we write more Lois deathfic than Clark deathfic... It's like Sue said, damn hard to kill the guy! Besides, I wrote this story for a reason. It was to let go of some of my emotions and I could only identify with Clark for that. It has helped me, for I am one step closer to being 'normal' again instead of the state I've been in the last few months.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!