Hi, Wendy! thumbsup
Henderson shook his head, groaning fatalistically. " I guess you gave fake names?"

"No, we told them we're Lois Lane and Clark Kent," Lois drawled. "What do you think?"
This made me rotflol It's so in character!

I liked the fact that Lex isn't in control and that he is having a hard time to do what he wants devil I'm still a little afraid about what he might have on his sleve but I hope Lois and Clark can deal with whatever he comes up with.

As for this
"No? You couldn’t help yourself, alien," Trask taunted. "I bet you don’t even know your own strength. You could break this table you're lying on with your little finger. How do you know you've never hurt anyone? You shake hands with someone one day in your masquerade as a human - how do you know you don't leave them with bruises? You dare to coil your arms around these people you call your parents - how do you know you've never injured them?"
No wonder Clark has fears about hurting people! Trask put that on his mind! mad Poor Clark having nightmares again frown

But I just loved the end
"You’re having a bad dream, Clark." Suddenly, the voice was soothing, and he recognised it as female. "It's okay. No-one's trying to hurt you. Come on, wake up."

He was dreaming. Again. But it was only a dream. Trask was dead, and his parents were safe.

Sobbing with relief, he collapsed into the waiting, welcoming arms.
Awwww I'm sure Lois will be able to help him and he will realize he can get closer to her.

Great work, Wendy! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Raquel (who doesn't know who is more evil Trask or Lex eek )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)