smile1 Ooh Oooh!! Look at me, I'm first! That means I'm caught up! Yay! smile1 So anyway, without further ado...

Luthor was still there, but she hoped to get into the dressing-room without being caught by him; she had no intention of letting him talk to her at the club.
Think that'll happen, Lois? laugh

He clearly had a reason for it, and she wanted to know what it was.
Yeah! Me too! razz

Mistake, Lois, she told herself as soon as the remark escaped her. She didn't need the flash of anger in Luthor's eyes to tell her how careless she'd been. Okay, Luthor already knew that she was suspicious of him, but she hadn't needed to confirm it.
eek Oops!

He zipped into flight again, heading across the city to Clinton Street. His apartment was in darkness. And Lois's bed was empty. A faint hope made him check his own bedroom; empty too.
Ack!! Where is she? I know Luthor seemed to have let her go, but what if he had her 'detained' later? frown

The Planet, he realised. She just might be there. Stupid of him not to have thought of it sooner.
:rolleyes: Doh! Oh yeah!

To her surprise, he placed a hand gently, comfortingly, on her shoulder. He even squeezed lightly. She must really have been sounding hysterical, she thought, for Clark to overcome his dislike of touching.
Just give her a hug, darnnit!!! razz razz

He offered her his arm. "Then lead on."
So, Flyboy, you can offer her your arm, but we can't get a hug? Not even a little one? Come on! I can tell you (I have indisbutable sources) that you can't hurt her! I promise! Tell him, Wendy! Tell him that he can't hurt her, not with a hug. Wendy??? Hey Wendy! Get back here! He can't hurt her, right?! Tell me the thing with Lana was just a fluke. Right? Wendy!!!!! goofy )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.