Wow! I'm really glad to see that so many of you are still interested in this story, despite the slow posting schedule I've been reduced to in order to keep at least some buffer. goofy I'm hoping that once we've moved into our new house - on Wednesday - and we have all our furniture and so on from the UK with us (a couple of weeks after that, assuming the ship doesn't sink eek ) that I'll be able to get back to a more consistent writing and posting schedule for fic. For the next couple of weeks, though, it's going to be a matter of posting when I can get internet access, as it will be about two weeks before we will have broadband access once we move in. goofy I'm certainly glad to see that. wink Sara, Raquel (and thank you so much for taking time to post, Raquel! goofy

Oh, and as for what Clark has to tell Lois about, remember he got that contract Luthor signed from Toni Taylor's safe? She doesn't know about that yet. Enough for her to hug Clark? Well... maybe, if she didn't think that he simply doesn't like physical contact. wink

Oh, and Tank...
who wonders if that darned insurance company will ever pay up on the insurance policy that will allow her to move into a new apartment... and if she will want to move
Oh, don't be a spoilsport! :rolleyes: As to whether Lois will want to move or not... well, that depends. Will she want to stay around a man she loves, but who shows no signs of loving or wanting her back? Hmmm... wink

Thanks again very much, all of you. Your comments and encouragement have helped me more than I can say to keep up the motivation on this story in the midst of everything that's happening at the moment.

Part 21 coming shortly.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*