Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
smile1 Ooh Oooh!! Look at me, I'm first! That means I'm caught up! Yay! smile1 So anyway, without further ado...

Luthor was still there, but she hoped to get into the dressing-room without being caught by him; she had no intention of letting him talk to her at the club.
Think that'll happen, Lois? laugh

He clearly had a reason for it, and she wanted to know what it was.
Yeah! Me too! razz

Mistake, Lois, she told herself as soon as the remark escaped her. She didn't need the flash of anger in Luthor's eyes to tell her how careless she'd been. Okay, Luthor already knew that she was suspicious of him, but she hadn't needed to confirm it.
eek Oops!

He zipped into flight again, heading across the city to Clinton Street. His apartment was in darkness. And Lois's bed was empty. A faint hope made him check his own bedroom; empty too.
Ack!! Where is she? I know Luthor seemed to have let her go, but what if he had her 'detained' later? frown

The Planet, he realised. She just might be there. Stupid of him not to have thought of it sooner.
:rolleyes: Doh! Oh yeah!

To her surprise, he placed a hand gently, comfortingly, on her shoulder. He even squeezed lightly. She must really have been sounding hysterical, she thought, for Clark to overcome his dislike of touching.
Just give her a hug, darnnit!!! razz razz

He offered her his arm. "Then lead on."
So, Flyboy, you can offer her your arm, but we can't get a hug? Not even a little one? Come on! I can tell you (I have indisbutable sources) that you can't hurt her! I promise! Tell him, Wendy! Tell him that he can't hurt her, not with a hug. Wendy??? Hey Wendy! Get back here! He can't hurt her, right?! Tell me the thing with Lana was just a fluke. Right? Wendy!!!!! goofy )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi, Wendy help

Get back soon with the next chapter, Wendy! I'm curious to know how things will develop thumbsup

Raquel (who should be in bed by now laugh )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Kerth
Kerth
I think next days at the Planet are going to be interesting laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
So Luthor knows officially and the interview is cancelled. That's good since Lois won't be in danger, it's bad since Luthor's on to them. I fea that now he won't only want Clark out of the way, but Lois too.

Okay, so let him attack Lois. Then Clark has to save her, grab her tight and not hurt her. It'll lead to smoochies and an eventually happy end. Right??? Please??? grovel hail spider

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, darn, nobody got killed, or even kidnapped! What a terribly boring installment... goofy

Okay, actually it was good to make progress, especially in the touching area. We need to keep working on that! thumbsup

So, what conclusive proof does Clark have on Luthor, and will it make Lois so happy she offers to have his children? <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
Excellent installment, Wendy. Small steps forward on a couple of fronts.

Looking forward to more.

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, so this was a short, but positive piece which moved the A plot along a bit.

But you really missed out on an opportunity for some fun whams frown

I guess you are just setting us up for the really big one that's yet to come, right? Right?

Tank (who wonders if that darned insurance company will ever pay up on the insurance policy that will allow her to move into a new apartment... and if she will want to move)

Top Banana
Top Banana
I can see the possibilty of a big payoff thumbsup and well, just there wave

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
What?!?! No BIG WHAM??? thumbsup

It's downright scary that Luthor has bugged the whole Planet. eek eek eek

More, more, more - please laugh

~Julia

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! I'm really glad to see that so many of you are still interested in this story, despite the slow posting schedule I've been reduced to in order to keep at least some buffer. goofy I'm hoping that once we've moved into our new house - on Wednesday - and we have all our furniture and so on from the UK with us (a couple of weeks after that, assuming the ship doesn't sink eek ) that I'll be able to get back to a more consistent writing and posting schedule for fic. For the next couple of weeks, though, it's going to be a matter of posting when I can get internet access, as it will be about two weeks before we will have broadband access once we move in. goofy I'm certainly glad to see that. wink Sara, Raquel (and thank you so much for taking time to post, Raquel! goofy

Oh, and as for what Clark has to tell Lois about, remember he got that contract Luthor signed from Toni Taylor's safe? She doesn't know about that yet. Enough for her to hug Clark? Well... maybe, if she didn't think that he simply doesn't like physical contact. wink

Oh, and Tank...
who wonders if that darned insurance company will ever pay up on the insurance policy that will allow her to move into a new apartment... and if she will want to move
Oh, don't be a spoilsport! :rolleyes: As to whether Lois will want to move or not... well, that depends. Will she want to stay around a man she loves, but who shows no signs of loving or wanting her back? Hmmm... wink

Thanks again very much, all of you. Your comments and encouragement have helped me more than I can say to keep up the motivation on this story in the midst of everything that's happening at the moment.

Part 21 coming shortly.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard