Dwindling buffer, eh? Well . . . I could call out these wildguy fellas, but I seem to recall promising not to do so.

For now. But if you keep ending at these, ah, strategic ending places, I may be forced to bring 'em back.

In droves. devil

On to the current part. (Yay for coming online first thing in the morning and finding a new bit! laugh Boo to its being short and ENDING RIGHT THERE! *tears out hair*)

Well, Lois did indeed throw caution to the wind (surprise!) and go in there alone . . . but then she actually USED her head (go Lois!) and let him fight his demons alone. And he did, eventually. (Could you have drawn that scene out any longer? Maybe put the box inside another box inside another box . . . ? wink )

And she found him. smile And two people in pain found solace in one another. smile

And they actually talked! And she asked him The Question.

AND THEN YOU STOPPED!!! mad

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun