Wanda, this story was great. So creative. I love how it smoothly went from one first person POV to the other. It was flawless! I am so impressed smile . The revelation was great smile , and also the confusion when Lois left and Clark thought she had rejected him was right on.

This is totally insignificant, but I can't get it out of my mind. I am wondering how Dr. Klein was a keynote speaker at a MS function. I know on the show he is portrayed as having an interest in just about everything, but as a research scientist myself, I can really say that there is no way he devote enough time to be such an expert in multiple areas. There just aren't enough hours in the day! Even if he works with Superman has a hobby, his research in the lab doesn't seen to have a lot to do with MS, and I am not sure if he would be an expert on the subject. Actually, this is more annoyance at the show's unrealistic portrayal of Dr. Klein than anything else wink . Aren't there other expert doctors/researchers in Metropolis? It's a big city with probably at least one major research university! Sorry for the long rant. blush

This was a great story, Wanda. I really enjoyed it laugh .

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve