OK, Wendy, finally finally finally I've had a good chunk of time to sit down and catch up with this. So sorry for lumping all of my feedback for parts 1 thru 4 right here. wink

Whew. Man, that Lois does have her matching set of emotional baggage, doesn't she? A lot of hurdles to overcome before she can even consider loving someone. I only hope that she doesn't see her way clear just in time for Lex to snatch her up when Clark keeps pushing her away. I do like how you're showing why she might have had such a monumental chip on her shoulder against Clark from the get-go. Makes me kind of, sort of, a little bit forgive her. wink I also like that she's been able to admit to her mistake and become friends with him - it's nice to see them treat each other well.

Clark. Clark, Clark, Clark. You big dumb alien! How utterly sad it is that he thinks he'll never be able to get close to anyone for so many reasons. I know Lois will set him to rights, but is he going to have to endure Lex trying to horn in first? And I can't tell you how intrigued I am to learn of the horrors he suffered at the hands of Trask. That's all Yvonne's fault, you know. She turned me on to the addiction of torturing Clark <g>.

I just want to tell everyone who lives nowhere near San Fransisco that if you are ever in the midwest, there's a Ghiardelli's shop on Michigan Avenue here in Chicago that serves sundaes as big as your head and chocolate that is worth killing for <g>. Incentive to come and visit me!

The normal rant applies here, Wendy. More soon would be good. Although I hate to say it but I see my story idea going down the tubes. You are going to cover this in such a wonderfully angsty way, there'll be nothing left to write.

Great job!! thumbsup
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah