First I'd like to thank all the gentle readers who bothered to read this little exercise since it was unlike any story I've ever done before.

I appreciated the comments of those who found some humor in the story. There was supposed to be some lightheartedness along with the more serious side.

But, I have to admit that I'm appalled by all the people who said this was evil. EVIL? How could it be evil? It's the story of a wife who loves her husband so much that she's willing to make a great sacrifice to prevent the exposure of his big secret.

Kathy was right in saying that this haircut for Lois was professionally motivated since it involved a story. But it was also personally motivated since it was a result of Lois trying to protect Clark, as Wendy pointed out.

So you see, it wasn't evil at all. It was the story of great love and devotion of a woman for her man. The fact that Lois wound up looking like her father was just a coincidence. wink

BTW: Bethy, I'd think it would be easy for you to come up with a haircut story since you went through the big change yourself a while back. Just exaggerate and expand on your own experiences. We're still waiting for those before and after pictures (which will just prove my point once again).

Thanks to all.

Tank (who wonders when he'll be eligible for retirement again)