Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FFQ: Lois/Jimmy's Family Tree - 10/02/08 06:54 PM
Is there any info on her family tree besides Sam and Ellen Lane?

And Jimmy's fam?

TIA smile .
Carol
Posted By: suez Re: FFQ: Lois/Jimmy's Family Tree - 10/02/08 08:12 PM
Uncle Mike. Was he a Lane?
Posted By: sheilah Re: FFQ: Lois/Jimmy's Family Tree - 10/02/08 08:18 PM
According to the CoM script, Uncle Mike is Uncle Mike Lane.

For Jimmy's relatives, besides his dad, Jack Olsen, and his overweight mother with allergies, check out the Foundling. Search the script for "aunt" and you'll find references to a number of his relatives.
Posted By: carolm Re: FFQ: Lois/Jimmy's Family Tree - 10/02/08 08:31 PM
Sorry - guess I wasn't specific enough wink .

Yeah - I remember Uncle Mike, Jack and the overweight allergic mom wink .

I had forgotten the Foundling stuff, though the only thing I found [easily] was about the uncle who married the same woman twice [with her... weight fluctuations or however he defined it laugh ].

Specifically, I'm looking for Ellen's maiden name and anything else about her ancestry etc.

For Jimmy - anything about his family really. More specifically anything about his mom besides those two things from Madame Ex.

I know the show didn't address either of those much, but I couldn't find anything on the web either [but my computer HATES wikis so...]

Anyone know any more than that?

Carol
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FFQ: Lois/Jimmy's Family Tree - 10/03/08 10:59 AM
Didn't they say in S1 that jimmy and Cat Grant were related?
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FFQ: Lois/Jimmy's Family Tree - 10/03/08 02:09 PM
In Wikipedia Lois's full name is Lois Joanne Lane-Kent. Maybe 'Joanne' has something to do with Ellen. huh

Andreia
Posted By: Dandello Re: FFQ: Lois/Jimmy's Family Tree - 10/03/08 03:39 PM
Joanne is the middle name given Lois in the comics. In the wedding arc, the announcement says Lois Joanne Lane and Clark Joseph Kent. The show gives Clark's middle name as Jerome
Posted By: dedecasale Re: FFQ: Lois/Jimmy's Family Tree - 10/06/08 08:20 AM
Clark’s middle name was given after his creators. Jerry (Jerome) Siegel & Joe (Joseph) Shuster. I don’t know for sure which middle name came up first, but I do know that they have switched over the time.

I like Joanne it's beautiful name!

Lois had a cousin Cindy, didn't she? She might be from Ellen's side of the family.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FFQ: Lois/Jimmy's Family Tree - 10/06/08 11:15 AM
Lois had an aunt Esther, in Twas the Night Before Mxymas and an uncle Rick in I Now Pronounce You... .
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards