Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: YConnell When did you last watch L&C? - 05/22/05 06:46 PM
It's been a long, long time since the show aired, but when did you last view our favourite couple?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/22/05 06:57 PM
I had to chose "other" because you forgot to put "Today". Yes, I watched episodes 9 & 10(cause I love the look on Clark's face when Lois comes dancing into his apartment: "Please go home!") of season one today, thanks to one of the coolest FOLCS in Minnesota, TANK!!!! and if I wanted I could watch, pretty much all the others and not only do I get LNC episodes, but I also get the Tail end of Kung Fu and previews for Babylon 5 and commercials for John Denver CDS, so I'm a fairly satisfied and happy viewer.

TEEEEEEJ
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/22/05 09:16 PM
It's been a few months since I've actually sat and watched a *full* episode, but when looking for clips for trailers and stuff... I'll sometimes watch just the good scenes.

Someone in another thread mentioned those "moments". Well, a guilty pleasure of mine is to just sit and watch those moments. The wedding vows (the real one wink ), the proposal, basically all the sweet and waffy ones. Well... and those angsty ones too. goofy I've seen that "I'd love you if you had no powers at all" scene a *few* times. <g> What? Don't look at me funny... you know you like to see Clark in pain too. <g>

Sara laugh
Posted By: Fearless Monkey Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/22/05 10:12 PM
I haven't watched an ep for ages, I can't even remember the last time I watched an ep. But I've itching to watch an ep lately, however I refrained myself for when I get my dvd's. Eeek only two more weeks!
Posted By: Karen Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/22/05 10:21 PM
I haven't watched an episode since the last time it was on TBS. About a month or so before they took it off. I'm thinking I ought to watch it, since i keep forgetting things that other FoLCs bring up! Maybe I really should buy the dvds when they come out...
Posted By: Shadow Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/22/05 10:25 PM
I'm guilty of that too, Sara. I watched my tapes last week, and I noticed I tend to fast forward through the bad guys plotting. Well unless it's Lex Luthor. wink I do it when I read fanfic, too.

Jen
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/22/05 10:44 PM
I chose other for both questions because you left off "a couple of years ago!"

The last time I watched an episode was when the group of FoLCs were in the Outer Banks a few years ago. And I threw my tapes away 3-4 years before that. I guess I outgrew Lois and Clark the show years ago.

I don't really watch the vids often because my window's media player doesn't work correctly. I don't look at screen caps ever.

- Laura
Posted By: Saskia Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 04:52 AM
I choose the six months option, but now that I really think about it, it could be a few months more. All my videos are at home in the Netherlands, while for one month longer I'm still in London. So that makes it really hard to watch. I do have a few episodes on my laptop, but I don't really like watching it on there. I have, however, been watching trailers and music videos.

Saskia smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 05:44 AM
Oh, it's been years. So I chose other for option one. Suppose I should have chosen 'can't remember' really, shouldn't I? Because that kind of encompasses 'so many years back I can't remember'. Oh well. I've only been out of bed for ten minutes - cut me some slack. goofy

I suppose if I ever get around to trying my hand at some music vids or trailers (by no means assured), I'd have to watch more of them. goofy

But, otherwise, fandom rather than the show itself took over pretty rapidly for me.

LabRat smile
Posted By: SJH Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 05:51 AM
I pop an ep in while on the treadmill or bike and before you know it, I'm done. Every darn day.
Posted By: LabRat Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 06:07 AM
Hey...there's an interesting thought, SJH. I find it really difficult to keep up with my exercise bike as I find it THE most boring thing on earth to do. I've tried everything - watching music channels, looking out of the window at the scenary, reading a book...

...nothing works.

But this...might give that a try! Although, right now it's more likely to be an episode of Stargate than LNC...but, hey, it's the thought that counts, right? laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: SJH Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 07:30 AM
Hey,I'm a SG1 fan. Dont have any eps as yet.Building my collection slowly though.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 08:58 AM
I chose yesterday, because here there's a TV station rerunning the second season on Sundays. hyper
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 11:43 AM
Well I was trying to do a video but realized it just takes up too much time!! So instead I got sidetracked while revisiting many of the clips that I know and love..*SIGH*

~Liz
Posted By: LabRat Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 02:15 PM
LOL, Liz. Yes, that used to be a occupational hazard for me when I would try and find a particular scene to research for a story. Shove in a tape - and then I'd spend the next four hours wandering through all the episodes before it and half the time never made it to the scene I'd started out looking for in the first place. :rolleyes:

LabRat smile
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 04:03 PM
When it was last on air... more than a year ago whinging

I have a tape of the Family Hour, but never watch it.

Otoh, I watch music videos every once in a while and, very very often, fanfic trailers. I love fanfic trailers!!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Krissie Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/23/05 04:32 PM
I watched a couple of episodes a few weeks ago. (Just wanted to check that the very few videos I own han't been wrecked by spending over a year in a storage crate.) Before that... Saw an episode (or was it two) at a friend's house a few months back. Before that... Well, it must have been before April last year (which was when those videos got put into the storage crate...)

Snippets... Um, I had a binge on trailers and music videos back in December, when I bought my laptop and was finally able to watch CDs that a couple of kind folcs had put together for me months and months before.

I don't generally see trailers / videos because I have a dial-up connection and limited patience -- not a happy combination.

Chris
Posted By: Cherry Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/24/05 04:23 PM
I just watched Lois&Clark the other day, as the show actually is airing here in Sweden. goofy Which, I'm very happy for.

I just noticed Lois&Clark last summer when I was bored. Though I forgot all about it when it stopped airing after the season four final, at its usual channel. I simply thought it stopped airing. Months later a find out by my boyfriend - who accidentaly caught it on TV - that it's actually still airing, but on another channel! And, I was hooked again.
...And then I joined this place. hyper
Posted By: A.nita Jetter Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/25/05 07:39 PM
I watch it every day. smile It's alot easier walking on my treadmill while I watch Lois and Clark laugh The miles just seem to fly by so fast. smile
Posted By: Xanabee Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/29/05 05:55 PM
I choose 'other' because I don't have a fixed schedule.

I have this small TV set with build-in DVD player standing on my desk next to the PC. I regularly pop in my favorite L&C eps when working on my PC. smile

I've always been very good in listening to the radio while doing other things at the same time so I mostly listen and only watch when my favorite scenes are on. drool

So it's safe to say I watch L&C eps at least once or twice in a week.
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 05/29/05 09:38 PM
I watched yesterday a few episodes. When I am writing, I like to remember what they said and to be reminded of some scenes which could be mentioned in one of the stories.

Er... I also watch it when there's nothing good on TV, and considering I am in Brazil, there isn't anything good on really. laugh
Posted By: Lolly Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 06/18/05 03:23 PM
Every night before going to sleep I watch one episode...what can I say..I'm crazy for this telefilm..
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 06/30/05 11:41 PM
I watch 'em all the time. I just bought my official, sanctioned, real-deal DVDs (excellent quality. much better than my tapes) that I pop in when doing physical therapy. <g> I've got a few shows I do that with, but it's recently been LNC.

<G> Only problem is when I'm watching LNC it takes twice as long to do said therapy, because I keep stopping to watch. <shrug> What can I say? Almost 12 years and still going strong.

Laura
Posted By: SirRodStewFan Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 01/05/06 08:11 AM
i got season one before Christmas so i would have to say this morning day of so watched 'Stange visitor@ while taking my tree down
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 01/05/06 07:31 PM
I watch it sporadically now when I first got the first season set I immediately watched the first season episodes that I had missed (and I had actually seen more than I had orginally thought I was nine when it started here so really I'm not expected to remember). Now I'm waiting for the second season so I'll be watching that more.
Posted By: Capes Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 01/06/06 05:14 PM
I chose other, because I can't remember. I did watch part of an episode a couple months ago when I ran across a tape, but don't know if that counts as it wasn't the whole episode. I own season 1 on DVD, but haven't had time to watch it.

Fandom really does have the upperhand with me. As much as I love the show, the reason I still love it is mainly due to the depth and richness given it by the writers.

Does it count if you watch the music videos and trailers?
Posted By: ChriscyK Re: When did you last watch L&C? - 01/08/06 01:44 PM
I need a regular fix of my L&C, either in video form or fic form. :p I'm so excited for season 2 to come out! laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards