Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Features Writer
Features Writer
I watched yesterday a few episodes. When I am writing, I like to remember what they said and to be reminded of some scenes which could be mentioned in one of the stories.

Er... I also watch it when there's nothing good on TV, and considering I am in Brazil, there isn't anything good on really. laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Every night before going to sleep I watch one episode...what can I say..I'm crazy for this telefilm..

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I watch 'em all the time. I just bought my official, sanctioned, real-deal DVDs (excellent quality. much better than my tapes) that I pop in when doing physical therapy. <g> I've got a few shows I do that with, but it's recently been LNC.

<G> Only problem is when I'm watching LNC it takes twice as long to do said therapy, because I keep stopping to watch. <shrug> What can I say? Almost 12 years and still going strong.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
i got season one before Christmas so i would have to say this morning day of so watched 'Stange visitor@ while taking my tree down

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I watch it sporadically now when I first got the first season set I immediately watched the first season episodes that I had missed (and I had actually seen more than I had orginally thought I was nine when it started here so really I'm not expected to remember). Now I'm waiting for the second season so I'll be watching that more.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I chose other, because I can't remember. I did watch part of an episode a couple months ago when I ran across a tape, but don't know if that counts as it wasn't the whole episode. I own season 1 on DVD, but haven't had time to watch it.

Fandom really does have the upperhand with me. As much as I love the show, the reason I still love it is mainly due to the depth and richness given it by the writers.

Does it count if you watch the music videos and trailers?

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I need a regular fix of my L&C, either in video form or fic form. :p I'm so excited for season 2 to come out! laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard