Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
It's been a long, long time since the show aired, but when did you last view our favourite couple?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had to chose "other" because you forgot to put "Today". Yes, I watched episodes 9 & 10(cause I love the look on Clark's face when Lois comes dancing into his apartment: "Please go home!") of season one today, thanks to one of the coolest FOLCS in Minnesota, TANK!!!! and if I wanted I could watch, pretty much all the others and not only do I get LNC episodes, but I also get the Tail end of Kung Fu and previews for Babylon 5 and commercials for John Denver CDS, so I'm a fairly satisfied and happy viewer.

TEEEEEEJ

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
It's been a few months since I've actually sat and watched a *full* episode, but when looking for clips for trailers and stuff... I'll sometimes watch just the good scenes.

Someone in another thread mentioned those "moments". Well, a guilty pleasure of mine is to just sit and watch those moments. The wedding vows (the real one wink ), the proposal, basically all the sweet and waffy ones. Well... and those angsty ones too. goofy I've seen that "I'd love you if you had no powers at all" scene a *few* times. <g> What? Don't look at me funny... you know you like to see Clark in pain too. <g>

Sara laugh

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I haven't watched an ep for ages, I can't even remember the last time I watched an ep. But I've itching to watch an ep lately, however I refrained myself for when I get my dvd's. Eeek only two more weeks!

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player
Merriwether
Merriwether
I haven't watched an episode since the last time it was on TBS. About a month or so before they took it off. I'm thinking I ought to watch it, since i keep forgetting things that other FoLCs bring up! Maybe I really should buy the dvds when they come out...

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm guilty of that too, Sara. I watched my tapes last week, and I noticed I tend to fast forward through the bad guys plotting. Well unless it's Lex Luthor. wink I do it when I read fanfic, too.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I chose other for both questions because you left off "a couple of years ago!"

The last time I watched an episode was when the group of FoLCs were in the Outer Banks a few years ago. And I threw my tapes away 3-4 years before that. I guess I outgrew Lois and Clark the show years ago.

I don't really watch the vids often because my window's media player doesn't work correctly. I don't look at screen caps ever.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Top Banana
Top Banana
I choose the six months option, but now that I really think about it, it could be a few months more. All my videos are at home in the Netherlands, while for one month longer I'm still in London. So that makes it really hard to watch. I do have a few episodes on my laptop, but I don't really like watching it on there. I have, however, been watching trailers and music videos.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, it's been years. So I chose other for option one. Suppose I should have chosen 'can't remember' really, shouldn't I? Because that kind of encompasses 'so many years back I can't remember'. Oh well. I've only been out of bed for ten minutes - cut me some slack. goofy

I suppose if I ever get around to trying my hand at some music vids or trailers (by no means assured), I'd have to watch more of them. goofy

But, otherwise, fandom rather than the show itself took over pretty rapidly for me.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
I pop an ep in while on the treadmill or bike and before you know it, I'm done. Every darn day.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey...there's an interesting thought, SJH. I find it really difficult to keep up with my exercise bike as I find it THE most boring thing on earth to do. I've tried everything - watching music channels, looking out of the window at the scenary, reading a book...

...nothing works.

But this...might give that a try! Although, right now it's more likely to be an episode of Stargate than LNC...but, hey, it's the thought that counts, right? laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Hey,I'm a SG1 fan. Dont have any eps as yet.Building my collection slowly though.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I chose yesterday, because here there's a TV station rerunning the second season on Sundays. hyper

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well I was trying to do a video but realized it just takes up too much time!! So instead I got sidetracked while revisiting many of the clips that I know and love..*SIGH*

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iā€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iā€™m trying to be nice.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL, Liz. Yes, that used to be a occupational hazard for me when I would try and find a particular scene to research for a story. Shove in a tape - and then I'd spend the next four hours wandering through all the episodes before it and half the time never made it to the scene I'd started out looking for in the first place. :rolleyes:

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
When it was last on air... more than a year ago whinging

I have a tape of the Family Hour, but never watch it.

Otoh, I watch music videos every once in a while and, very very often, fanfic trailers. I love fanfic trailers!!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I watched a couple of episodes a few weeks ago. (Just wanted to check that the very few videos I own han't been wrecked by spending over a year in a storage crate.) Before that... Saw an episode (or was it two) at a friend's house a few months back. Before that... Well, it must have been before April last year (which was when those videos got put into the storage crate...)

Snippets... Um, I had a binge on trailers and music videos back in December, when I bought my laptop and was finally able to watch CDs that a couple of kind folcs had put together for me months and months before.

I don't generally see trailers / videos because I have a dial-up connection and limited patience -- not a happy combination.

Chris

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just watched Lois&Clark the other day, as the show actually is airing here in Sweden. goofy Which, I'm very happy for.

I just noticed Lois&Clark last summer when I was bored. Though I forgot all about it when it stopped airing after the season four final, at its usual channel. I simply thought it stopped airing. Months later a find out by my boyfriend - who accidentaly caught it on TV - that it's actually still airing, but on another channel! And, I was hooked again.
...And then I joined this place. hyper

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
Blogger
Blogger
I watch it every day. smile It's alot easier walking on my treadmill while I watch Lois and Clark laugh The miles just seem to fly by so fast. smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I choose 'other' because I don't have a fixed schedule.

I have this small TV set with build-in DVD player standing on my desk next to the PC. I regularly pop in my favorite L&C eps when working on my PC. smile

I've always been very good in listening to the radio while doing other things at the same time so I mostly listen and only watch when my favorite scenes are on. drool

So it's safe to say I watch L&C eps at least once or twice in a week.

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard