Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: rivka *snicker-snort*, or FDK for Folcs in the Mist - 04/24/06 07:38 PM
clap

laugh
OMG, I can barely breathe I'm laughing so hard. We will now tag this one's ear and release it back into the wild...

rotflol
oh rotflol my rotflol ... rotflol can't rotflol breath! rotflol

Too rotflol FUNNY! rotflol rotflol

James

laugh

~Kristen
Where's the "Fine Specimen of Grazing Highland FoLC" icon? I think perhaps I see it over there, having wandered clear off my computer screen... so where are the tranquilizer darts?

Ah, here is one, I'll get the dang thing now.... Dang!!! Was that Mary mooing?

dizzy

Ann blush
LOL!!

Whew! SO what if you're a fanfic writer AND a vidder?

And HEE!! I always knew that there was something very much like this going on!

*goes to frolick in the WHAM gardens*
Originally posted by minimunch3:
What is PWP?
Plot? What Plot? (Generally used, as I understand it, to refer to short nfics where plot would be superfluous.)
This is genius!!!!! goofy

~Nicole smile
Mary

ROTFL!! laugh

Tricia cool
Amazingly fabulous! Funny, and the documentary tone is very well-done. I love it!!!!!!

Keep up the good work! (Or else!! wildguy wildguy wildguy )

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Proud FoLC laugh
Many WHAM farmers have had trouble shooing FoLCs out of their gardens.
rotflol

Actually the whole thing! rotflol

Definitely, we need a sequel, and a prequel, and a spin-off, and a crossover and a ...

c
We have WHAM warnings, deathfic warnings, Angst warnings, but we don't have a warning for stories that make you splutter all over your screen at work and make your office mates wonder what the heck could possibly be THAT funny.

If you write more stuff like this, we're going to need one.
rotflol lol
::wipes tears from eyes from laughing to hard::
oh...that was good.
::chuckles::
tranquilizer darts...
We have WHAM warnings, deathfic warnings, Angst warnings, but we don't have a warning for stories that make you splutter all over your screen
lol -Terry's quite right. Definitely need a "SPLUTTER warning" laugh

c.

'
Excellent, Mary! Very high giggle-factor. laugh

Yvonne
ROFL!!!!! I laughed quite out loud--and people looked at me funny here in the Internet café. That was a riot!!!! You've got to write more of this sort of thing! /me makes a mental note to keep this one in mind for next year's Comedy category.
rotflol rotflol rotflol

OH my Gosh, that is the funniest thing I have read in a while! Every time you tagged them with a tranq, I was laughing my butt off!
You have to do more!
Thanks for cheering my day up, and this story should come with a warning not to be eating and drinking when you read it unless you want coca cola up your nose.

Marcy

rotflol rotflol rotflol
Pfff,snicker,snort...Hilarious! I have no idea where that came from, but I sure hope there's more.
Somehow, it seems fitting that this FoLC-ling's first post(Hi,by the way) is FDK for this story. wink

~RachJM
rotflol

Just read this on the archive. So funny!!
Absolutely hilarious. Any herds nearby I can join?

I guess Annette would be "Alpha female".
Oh, did I have a laugh when I read this. rotflol I liked this story so much that I used it to explain to a non-FoLC what FoLCs are. Well, needless to say, she had a good time, too. wink

But I think you missed a few types of FoLCs: The Lurker, trying to get his 'food' unseen;

The crossbreeds (who of the betas is neither writer nor feedbacker?);

The "I'm not a writer", who produces small quantities of High quality food;

The nagger, urging the writers to produce more stuff more quickly;

The horny Clark-lovers (there are a lot of them out here, especially on the nfic side)...

The Queen of the nfic herd; (Hello, Sue!)

Besides, you have to do a report on the mad cow.. er, mad FoLC disease: FoLCs rolling on the field after ingesting certain bits of fodder, mooing out loud - that would be us after reading about FoLCs. jump

Will there be a sequel?
No, Annette is a FoLC but she also owns the "land" on which the FoLCs graze, and she has a few helpers called FoLCherds. (shepherds) Each presides over a certain "grazing ground"
I like your idea, Woody! And, if you don't mind, you can join *my* herd. But I call the shots... wink
Actually, I was thinking of LabRat and the other moderators as the shepherds, and I would join your herd, but I roam so much, I'm kind of a "lone wolf"
We forgot another 'beasty' often found around certain FoLCs. Tiny flying, usually brightly coloured pixie-like creatures who often roam the FoLC herds in flocks of their own, although some of them are known to be rather solitary. They are found whispering into the ears of their favourite FoLC, usually a fanfic writer or vid-maker: Our muses.

Although, on occasion, some FoLCs, usually betas and feedbackers, do the whispering, too.

Oh, and some strange habit of the writing and vid-making FoLCs: They avoid tomatoes at all cost. peep
You have got to be kidding me. That was perhaps one of the most original, hilarious, brilliant ideas I have ever seen. Please feel free to expound...but include the requested GIGGLE warning next time...

thumbsup

SmirkyRaven
Well, I emailed Mary, but I guess I'll put my two cents worth in here, too. Hilarious!
Thanks, Guys! laugh
This is all Mellie's fault. She mentioned FoLCs in the Mist in an e-mail and I just had to go and read it again. And now I'm here feed the Writer-FoLC small bits of FDK.

Mary, this was oh so great and original and the whole time I was seeing those documentary style comedies in front of my mind's eye. I wonder when they get the chance to revisit the the FoLC-kingdom to do a follow-up on the FoLCs they tagged.

Michael
Wait, I remember that day. I was just grazing on the edge of the herd when I saw these strange people come by. Maybe Queenie got tranqed and that's where this came from.
Do you think we could get that writer-FoLC to work on a sequel if we threatened her with tranquilizer darts?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards