Lois & Clark Forums
So - to continue or not to continue?
Swear to God, are you kidding? Of course you should continue! I want to know what happens! laugh

This is great so far, Elle. I'm very intrigued. Will Lois invite Ellen? Will Clark have to make her? What will Ellen say when she finds out? What will Sam do if Ellen isn't invited? You have so many questions to answer, you just can't leave me hanging!

“Well Clark, if you feel that way, why don’t we invite kryptonite too?”
ROTFL! rotflol That was my favorite line. Very tongue in cheek. laugh

More! Soon! Pleaaaaaase!

~Anna (who is ecstatic that someone answered the challenge so quickly and with such a great start!)
Absolutely continue! thumbsup
great start, elle. fun discussion, good partnership, and some really fun lines.

one thing, tho- if marriage is a partnership, then shouldn't lois be open to a little more discussion about the guest list? maybe clark wants to invite ellen... (and i'm curiuos to see if she makes it on the guest list after all).

as for inviting kryptonite... well, i suppose you could do that, but don't expect it to fill out a response card. laugh

anyway, yeah, i'll add in my vote for more of this. smile

oh- one last thing. since this is a response to a challenge, shouldn't it have been posted in the challenge folder?

Paul
Continue, continue!!!!

Well who would kryptonite take as a date? :p Sorry, lame joke. They tend to surface around 3am.
you know, jen... that's a really good question.

would kryptonite's date be male or female?

i mean, it's been known to be very close to johnny corbin's heart, but then, it was all over diana stride's lips. maybe it would go with nigel, as a sort of "villain's helper" socializing thing? or maybe the green k would bring the red k? maybe that's how you get hybrid k...

this'll take some thought.

still, i'll bet you whomever kryptonite brings, k's date will be weak in the knees by the end of the night.

Paul
Yes, you definately need to continue this, Elle. It's a nice start and there are so many things you'll need to answer. So write some more and come back here!

And I agree with Paul, this is supposed to go in the Challange Folder. After all, that's why we have it.

Saskia
Well now what<g> Laura
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I thought this was going to be a complete vignette! You mean I have to wait to find out what happens next? Oh and kudos for the title! goofy

Anna beat me to the kryptonite line - definitely a favourite with me too! rotflol

I liked this enormously, but as for this:

So ... should this be continued?
I'm shocked - nay appalled! <g> - that you could even ask! More! And soonest, please!

LabRat (going over to catch up on part six of West Wind while she waits...)
Are you kidding? Of course I want more of this! That was a great discussion in the car -- very funny and in character for both of them. So... you're going to get them to a justice of the peace pronto, right? <g> Anything more elaborate is just tempting fate...

PJ
Mais oui!!!!! dance

Sherry
Elle,

The only thing that threw me was the line

“You don’t know my mother. She’s a magician when it comes to theis kind of thing. If she wants doves and the London Symphony Orchestra for her daughter’s wedding, she will find a way to get them
She's already done that...before INPY.. Can't be any worse than Swiss bell ringers wink

Please Continue.....we have to know that Lois and Clark will get married safely...or there's going to be a riot laugh
More! More!!

Elle, you are a wonderful new addition to L&C fanfiction! What with your alt-Clark stories, which I'm loving, and the humour in this new one, I can see a bright future ahead of you as a fanfic writer. Just make sure you stick around - we'll nag you to death for more stories, but that's good, right? smile1
Ditto everybody before me. smile

how did she know that the rescue is across the country
I was thinking the same thing, but I am guessing that Lois could also hear that passing radio clearly? Is that it?

I wish to point your attention to this though.
Breaking away, he ran his hand down his cheek before getting out of the jeep and heading towards the alley.
I find the mental picture of Clark stroking his own cheek before ducking out to change a little odd. Was it supposed to be her cheek instead? wink

--meclone2-- smile1

P.S: Is it just me or is the smiling bouncing thing adorable?
You can't leave us hanging there, smile1
So - to continue or not to continue?
Are you kidding?! You can't stop there, it would be sacrilege to stop there! You've given us just enough to get us interested, but not enough to satisfy us. wink

I really want to see how this is going to turn out.

Loriel
Should you continue? Are you kidding?

Yes! Yes!

Finish! Finish!

Fun! Fun!

Kathy! Kathy!

er, I mean ...

Kathy smile
Hi all -

Well, I guess I will be continuing this. wink

As many mentioned, this will be going to the challenges folder from now on. I wanted to post the first part here to gauge reaction and go from there.

Thanks for the comments and critiques!! laugh
Hi Elle

I'm glad you are continuing the story...

post the next part very soon

Meni smile1
This was so great! I loved the inviting Kryptonite part rotflol . Definately continue!!!

Alicia smile
Elle

This is great. thumbsup

You just have to continue! hyper

More, more, more! wildguy wildguy

Tricia cool
Of course you'll have to continue!! You can't leave us hangin'. smile

Oh, and you should definitely go back and let Clark stroke Lois's cheek instead of his own! wink
You ask a group of fanfic addicts if you should write more fanfic.... what, are you trying to start a riot?!

Great start. I would like to see more rational justification and discussion from Lois on why she wants to ix-nay her mother from the wedding invite list. Seems to me like she's having an issue here, and I don't think Clark should let her go on it...

Betsy
(who tries really REALLY hard not to read WIP - but is glad she started this one!)
Elle,
ditto others
continue
soon please
merry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards