Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#99778 03/25/14 08:39 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

It's a good thing that Lois doesn't get frustrated easily. evil

Later: A couple of notes, since I'm now awake. /Note to self: try to post earlier as opposed to later in the evening./ Firstly, the scene with Luthor was my attempt to find meaning behind canon Lois's acceptance of Luthor's proposal. Secondly, according to Wikipedia , 9-1-1 system in the United States came online nationwide in 1968.

Comments appreciated.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/27/14 08:38 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
This was back in the days before 9-1-1, not that that would have made a difference. My father had poured our telephone bill money down his throat, stating it would be better for all of us if my mother didn’t fritter away her time chit-chatting to her friends, when she should be tending the house.”
So that would put this about the late 1960s at the latest. Quite honestly I'm having a mental image of the 50s.

Herb stared at him. “You mean Nightfall wasn’t a danger to Earth? It would’ve missed? There was no reason for Superman to…” He raised his hand in universal ‘fly’ sign.

Clark nodded.

Herb patted his arm. “Do me a favor. Should you ever meet the Clark from my universe again, don’t tell him that.”

“They never discovered the computer virus in your universe?” Clark asked.

Herb shook his head. “Innocence is bliss, they say.”
Alt-Clark is learning the rule of time travel ettiquette.

1) Never mention discrepancies between universes in time.

Clark swallowed, glancing down at his hands. “No, not exactly. She’s undercover as Luthor’s fiancée, but after we somehow find enough proof to put him behind bars… well, we still have some things to discuss… clear up… but, for now, we’re doing the best we can with stolen moments once or twice a week.” He cleared his throat, picking up his mug. “Would you like another cup?”

“That might be another thing to refrain from mentioning to my universe’s Lois and Clark,” Herb suggested.

Clark set his tea things in the sink with a thud and turned back to Herb. “Why?”

“Touchy subject,” Herb murmured under his breath.

The younger man crossed his arms and leaned casually against his kitchen counter, waiting for the time traveler to explain.

Moments passed, and Clark watched as Herb became more agitated under his gaze.

“The Lois of my universe, prior to ever developing a romantic attachment to our Clark, was seriously engaged to Lex Luthor,” Herb finally admitted, pulling his pocket watch out of his pocket. “My, look at the time.” He rose to his feet.
Looks like HG doesn't do a very good job keeping secrets from Alt-Clark.

“Her Clark, of course.”

Clark pinched his lips together. “Of course.”
Alt-Clark: *sarcastically* Thanks for the reminder.

It was once again his and Lois’s relationship that was hidden in the closet and taboo. Her public one was with that horrible man with whom she was allowed to do all the things Clark wished they could do together. He knew it was only temporary. Clark knew every day that the wedding approached spurred his drive all the more to find the evidence against Luthor.
At least that last part is universal.

No matter how sweet and considerate Clark had been acting lately, or how he was bending over backwards to fulfill her every desire regarding the safety of her family, it didn’t mean that Lois was on the lookout for a husband. It didn’t matter how much his lips made her knees weak when he nibbled at her throat, or the memory of how he could caress her body with his gentle touch made her flushed with longing to the core of her being. Just because his soft skin was begging for her to tear his clothes off of him in a fit of unbridled passion, it didn’t mean she would breathlessly submit to his will over and over in a tangle of hot sweaty sheets every single night for the rest of her life.
I wonder how she'd react if she found out that wasn't an option...at least it isn't if she wants to live a long, long time (supposedly.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thanks for reading and commenting.
So that would put this about the late 1960s at the latest. Quite honestly I'm having a mental image of the 50s.
According to Wikipedia, 9-1-1 went Nationwide in 1968. Lex said that his folks died prior to that, so it *could* have been the 50s. If Lex was the same age as Perry (hypothetically), he would have been born in 1944. It's rumored that his parents died when he was a pre-teen, so let's add 10-12 years, so that would be 1954-1956. Good guess. hyper

CLARK: blush Er... Lois... Perhaps you misunderstood me...

Thanks for the comments.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Christina: Thanks for reading and commenting.
Looks like HG doesn't do a very good job keeping secrets from Alt-Clark.
When Superman, with his infinite patience, is staring at you and waiting for you to answer his question, I'm guessing it would be difficult to say "I'm sorry, I really can't tell you that. You know, too much information rule and all."
He could, but he just doesn't have as strong of a will as Martha Kent or Lois, I guess.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wonder how she'd react if she found out that wasn't an option...at least it isn't if she wants to live a long, long time (supposedly.)
So, ya think Clark should tell her about the curse, so she'd suddenly change her mind about marrying him? help

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I just had a sudden thought about this scene:

“About that,” Herb said, setting down his cup again. “I traveled to Brazil and met with this Padre Carlos you mentioned.”

“And?” Clark leaned forward. “Do you agree with me that he’s the reincarnated embodiment of this dimension’s Clark?”

“I must say that there is a striking resemblance. Although, I had to travel forward in time to judge him properly, as he is currently still recovering in hospital from his recent attack,” Herb explained.
Doesn't HG have the soul tracker? Wouldn't he be able to find out if it is, indeed Clark reincarnated? Also this:

Herb had felt so guilty about what he had discovered regarding the Miss Lane from this Clark’s home universe. Certainly, her circumstances prior to her death had been dire; there was no doubt about that in Herb’s mind. She hadn’t followed quite the same path as the Lois from Herb’s home universe, or even this universe’s Miss Lane, but he had witnessed good in her. Had he been too hasty in dismissing Clark’s ability in redeeming her? Herb considered again everything that he knew concerning that Miss Lane and decided that ‘no’ his decision regarding her had been the correct one. She would have done nothing, but bring ruin upon Clark’s life, his emotional well-being, and upon Superman’s reputation had they figured out a way to bring her forward in time.
from the previous chapter stuck with me.

The Lois from that world wasn't good for the Alt-Clark, even if she was saved. I want to think that she was re-incarnated and is making up for her sins (whatever they are) in the previous incarnation. Should "Sister/Mother Lois" meet Padre Carlos, I suspect the match would be complete. Unlike their "sibling soulmates" however I suspect their relationship would remain of the chaste variety. There is more than one kind of love after all.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Christina:
The Lois from that world wasn't good for the Alt-Clark, even if she was saved. I want to think that she was re-incarnated and is making up for her sins (whatever they are) in the previous incarnation. Should "Sister/Mother Lois" meet Padre Carlos, I suspect the match would be complete. Unlike their "sibling soulmates" however I suspect their relationship would remain of the chaste variety. There is more than one kind of love after all.
Time travel and alt-universes makes my brain leak out of my ears.

[Linked Image]

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Well, understandably, I don’t like to speak about it,” Lex said.
Which makes it that much easier to lie about everything he is saying.

Lois raised a hand to her face to cover her gaping mouth.
And she believes the liar and murderer is now telling the truth why?

“Oh, Lex,” Lois gasped, rising to her feet. She moved the hand that was already covering her mouth in shock to his shoulder, pulling him into her arms.
Gag at her giving encouragement to the liar.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He could, but he just doesn't have as strong of a will as Martha Kent or Lois, I guess.
Herb? No, sirree.

Well they could always ALMOST consummate, couldn't they? The world at large (and close to them) wouldn't know, would they? I know they've gotten pretty close before this, didn't they? Maybe a millimeter closer to that line wouldn't hurt.

Lois: *nods her head enthusiastically*
Clark: /help/
CLARK: I'm a little confused how one would be able to *almost* do that. Where is the line between almost and consummation, exactly? Can someone draw me a diagram?
I just had a sudden thought about this scene:
“About that,” Herb said, setting down his cup again. “I traveled to Brazil and met with this Padre Carlos you mentioned.”

“And?” Clark leaned forward. “Do you agree with me that he’s the reincarnated embodiment of this dimension’s Clark?”

“I must say that there is a striking resemblance. Although, I had to travel forward in time to judge him properly, as he is currently still recovering in hospital from his recent attack,” Herb explained.
Doesn't HG have the soul tracker? Wouldn't he be able to find out if it is, indeed Clark reincarnated?
Since the soul tracker takes someone back to the previous incarnations of that soul, he would have to find the next obvious True Clark soul in this dimension (in the future) and track back to Padre Carlos. He can't track Carlos's soul back because Herb can't go back further than May 1966 in this dimension due to the broken timeline. Good idea, though. smile1 (You had me sweating there for a minute.)

Also this:
Herb had felt so guilty about what he had discovered regarding the Miss Lane from this Clark’s home universe. Certainly, her circumstances prior to her death had been dire; there was no doubt about that in Herb’s mind. She hadn’t followed quite the same path as the Lois from Herb’s home universe, or even this universe’s Miss Lane, but he had witnessed good in her. Had he been too hasty in dismissing Clark’s ability in redeeming her? Herb considered again everything that he knew concerning that Miss Lane and decided that ‘no’ his decision regarding her had been the correct one. She would have done nothing, but bring ruin upon Clark’s life, his emotional well-being, and upon Superman’s reputation had they figured out a way to bring her forward in time.
from the previous chapter stuck with me.

True. Keep in mind that what Herb considers "unredeemable", being a man from the 19th century, may very well be different from what Clark thinks or knows a modern day woman can survive or come back from. If you recall from "Another Lois", Herb thought that this Lois truly had gone insane due to losing her Clark, which is why he thought bring Alt-Clark here would be beneficial to both of them.

Then, again, Herb knows Alt-Lois's circumstances far better than you. /And I know them far better than him. help the spoilage police are crossing their arms and giving me the evil eye.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Kismatt: Thanks for popping in to comment. smile1
Time travel and alt-universes makes my brain leak out of my ears. [Linked Image]
I'm right there with you. grumble Sometimes, I think she's in league with Luthor and Trask.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Ooooh. More comments. I should be shaking in my slippers knowing how much you *love* (not) Lois and Lex scenes.

Which makes it that much easier to lie about everything he is saying.
He could be telling the truth.

And she believes the liar and murderer is now telling the truth why?
In the moment, yes. Give her a few minutes.

Gag at her giving encouragement to the liar.
He could be telling the truth. Not everything Lex says is a lie.*

*A/N: When I write this, I'd like it known that I mean that Lex's character both lies and tells the truth, not that he is doing either one or the other here.

Thanks for your Lex Bashing... er... comments. laugh wave

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois shook her head. Her knees went weak, causing her to sink onto the settee next to him. Never once had Lex opened up to her as he was now.
help Was she having the postman on the kitchen table?

My father had poured our telephone bill money down his throat, stating it would be better for all of us if my mother didn’t fritter away her time chit-chatting to her friends, when she should be tending the house.”
He sure does not sound like a very nice husband, does he?
LEX: Ari was right. Always show your chosen bride that she could pick much worse than you. That way, she’ll appreciate what she has in you.
LOIS: A ticket to the Pulitzer when I nail his sorry behind to a prison wall?

To this day, I have no idea if my mother died from the fire or from what my father did to her. I vowed to kill him, but he had already died by wrapping our car around a telephone pole.”
Very convenient story.
LEX: Right?

“Oh, Lex,” Lois gasped, rising to her feet. She moved the hand that was already covering her mouth in shock to his shoulder, pulling him into her arms.
clap Isn’t this romantic? Just like Richard Gere and Julia Roberts when they first met [Linked Image]

For the briefest of moments, Lois wondered what her life would be like, if Lex wasn’t a horrible megalomaniac bent on ruining everyone and everything she held dear to her, including her own life.
Boring? So boring she’d hook up with Tempus to get out of there?

That persona was so very exhausting.
LEX: /marks check box/

This blissful image shattered when she realized it was the same childish fantasy that she had created when Superman had come upon the scene.
Minus the steaming sex scenes?

Anyway, she knew for a fact that Lex was lying. About what, she wasn’t sure, but something.
Well…duh! His lips are moving.

Worse, Lex had filmed both Lois and Lucy in the privacy of their apartment without their consent.
Yes, but that’s just because he wanted to possess her.

He had hired someone to kill Clark.
Normal alpha-crimimale behavior?

By giving her that horrible watch and by coating her engagement ring with Kryptonite, Lex could have just as easily killed her as well as Superman.
If she’s in the air, cavorting with another man, then that’s her fault?

He had destroyed the Daily Planet; for what reason, Lois couldn’t fathom.
Insurance fraud.

Lex had given Lois no proof whatsoever that he wasn’t holding her mother hostage, let alone that Ellen Lane was still alive.
Yes, but it would still be best if she didn’t anger him under those circumstances.

so that she’d finally be able to tell him what her true opinion of him was.
Does she really want to hand Lex a paperbag filled with some dog droppings?

“But… what if you… you change your mind? While you stay here, your universe continues on without you,” Herb sputtered.
Well, it’s not got a pure Lois, either, so…

I promised Lois that I wouldn’t leave Earth, or namely this universe, until after her death,”
LEX: [Linked Image]

“Yes. Even if Lois and I can never have a fully…” Clark cleared his throat. “— intimate relationship, I will not return to my dimension until after she has died.”
Couldn’t Herb put Clark into the right time in his own dimension after his replacement-love-of-his-live has passed on?

“I’d become a nervous wreck if you showed up every three months to remind me once again of what Lois and I can’t have.”
Herb’s got to have a hobby, too?

“I’ll take a one percent chance over no chance any day,” Clark said
EPRAD DUDS: See? What we said with Nightfall!

for now, we’re doing the best we can with stolen moments once or twice a week.”
Is that what you call secret romps on the washing machine?

“That might be another thing to refrain from mentioning to my universe’s Lois and Clark,” Herb suggested.

Clark set his tea things in the sink with a thud and turned back to Herb. “Why?”

“Touchy subject,” Herb murmured under his breath.
Before she married Clark, she was a bit of a golddigging skank shacking up with various rich dudes.

“That Lois, the very same one who kissed me and introduced me to you?”
Need a mouth wash?

“No! Heavens, no, Clark. No. No. No,” Herb repeated. “They were never officially married.” He made a sharp cutting gesture with his hand.
Yes, but in this day and age, engaged-to-be-married couples often engage in married activities together. Sometimes, even with other people than those they’re engaged to be married-to, too.
SCORCERER’S SKANK: Just *one* time. That he caught me.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“It’s very romantic, really,” Herb hastened to reassure him.
LEX: [Linked Image]

“The historical record says that Lois Lane rejected Luthor because she couldn’t stop thinking of Clark Kent.”
Well…the victor usually does write the history books…
TEMPUS: What really happened: Lex Luthor found out that his bride and wife-to-be had repeated carnal knowledge with an upstart and he was so distraught over this breach of etiquette that he threw himself off the balcony of his palace.

“Who knows what I’ll find? Perhaps it won’t occur for many, many, many years, decades even.”
So… they will not consummate for many, many, many years, decades even?

Clark closed the door and rested his head against the coolness of the wood. It wasn’t impossible. He hated the double negative of that thought, but he couldn’t yet risk her life to change it to the more grammatically correct ‘it was possible’. He would have to come up with another way.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Thanks for stopping in before (or in the midst of) your GoT marathon to catch up before the new episodes start (I'm guessing this coming week). wave
Awwww! She’s finally warming up to her financé
LOIS: A momentary lapse, I assure you.
LEX: That's what they ALL say.

Was she having the postman on the kitchen table?
While he son was there? eek No, reading a magazine.

He sure does not sound like a very nice husband, does he?
Well, he raised Lex to be the man he became...
ELLEN: Sounds like all the husbands I've encountered in my life.
LOIS: Mom!
LEX: Ari was right. Always show your chosen bride that she could pick much worse than you. That way, she’ll appreciate what she has in you.
LOIS: A ticket to the Pulitzer when I nail his sorry behind to a prison wall?
There's worse than Lex?

Very convenient story.
LEX: Right?
Well, he did say he was orphaned, and it would be too convenient if his folks died in the same way as alt-Clark's did.
TEMPUS: Not really.

ER: /amazed that Lex's sob story worked as serenade./
LEX: /shrugs/ What can I say? I know how to woo women.

Wonder if he had a ghost writer mock up this pile of billionaire’s manure or if he did it all on his own…
LEX: What do *you* think? /rolleyes/
MET STAR HEADLINE: "Up and coming ghost writer fished out of Hob's Bay. Foul play suspected."

“Thank you,” she said, pulling him tighter in her embrace. Was it wrong to thank a monster for not killing her mother? “Thank you.”
Might send the wrong message.
LOIS: Lex, why are you taking off your pants?

ER: /points to the beautiful golden cage he's created/
CLARK: Phew. As long is doesn't come in glowing green.

/Lex's kiss swallows Lois's soul/ But I do wonder what Clark’s going to say about that…
CLARK: [merely gets horny]
Hmmmm. I think I misinterpreted those smilies.

CLARK: Not "horny". Jealous! And I know she's only faking it. She told me she would lie to Lex.
LEX: And you're taking the word of a liar that she's only lying to me? clap priceless!

Awww…he’s paying for her love /clap/ Isn’t this romantic? Just like Richard Gere and Julia Roberts when they first met
LOIS: It only counts IF I marry him, which I'm not going to do.

Boring? So boring she’d hook up with Tempus to get out of there?
Nah. Boring? Doubt it, she's dating Superman.
SUPERMAN: Not for long if she kisses that guy. I know where his lips have been.
LEX: At least, I don't kiss butt.

That persona was so very exhausting.
LEX: /marks check box/
I was just trying to find reason why canon Lois would give up all her control to such a jerk.

Minus the steaming sex scenes?
LOIS: [Linked Image] Yeah. Except for that.

Well…duh! His lips are moving.
LEX: Why does everyone think I'm incapable of telling the truth about anything?
CLARK: Experience?
EW: Lex isn't lying about everything.

Yes, but that’s just because he wanted to possess her.
You say that like it's a good thing.

Normal alpha-crimimale behavior?
CLARK: Didn't work though, did it? [Linked Image]

If she’s in the air, cavorting with another man, then that’s her fault?
LOIS: He's *rescuing* me!

Insurance fraud.
That could be one reason, but not the only one.

Yes, but it would still be best if she didn’t anger him under those circumstances.
Has she done anything to anger Lex?

Does she really want to hand Lex a paperbag filled with some dog droppings?
CLARK: clap

Is that what you call secret romps on the washing machine?
Pizza once a week. Washing machine romps once a week.

Before she married Clark, she was a bit of a golddigging skank shacking up with various rich dudes.
DAN: confused I wasn't rich.

“That Lois, the very same one who kissed me and introduced me to you?”
Need a mouth wash?
CLARK: Yes, please.

Yes, but in this day and age, engaged-to-be-married couples often engage in married activities together. Sometimes, even with other people than those they’re engaged to be married-to, too.
SCORCERER’S SKANK: Just *one* time. That he caught me.
CLARK: Oh, now that's just cruel. I didn't need to know that. /hands Lois Kryptonite/ Just kill me now.

/RL dragging me out the door and into the sunshine. To be continued later.../

VirginiaR.
---
M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
We didn't have 911 service in 1972, but it must have come soon after that.

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I'm trying to decide if Wells means the technical definition of consummating their love or something else. That's where all my comments lie with regards to "almost consummating."

I'm thinking I better take this comment over to the nfic section to be safe. Virginia, see me there.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK --
“It’s very romantic, really,” Herb hastened to reassure him.
LEX: [didn't think it was very romantic]
HERB: Well, from a certain point of view.

Well…the victor usually does write the history books…
TEMPUS: What really happened: Lex Luthor found out that his bride and wife-to-be had repeated carnal knowledge with an upstart and he was so distraught over this breach of etiquette that he threw himself off the balcony of his palace.
evil

Maybe he’s just more sneaky? Say, did he already meet the blonde ADA?
Nope.

So, this one’s out, then?
[Lois as Concubine]

[Clark also dons concubine wear]
LOIS: Now, let’s not be hasty…
evil I love that paragraph.

So, Clark should go into the arctic during a thunderstorm?
laugh Well, okay. I hadn't thought about that.
CLARK: Why would I be going to the Arctic? Oh, right. I'm secretly dating Lois, a woman I can NEVER consummate my relationship with.
POLAR BEARS: Stay away from us!

EW: peep

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Meadowrose: Thanks for dropping in to comment. smile1
We didn't have 911 service in 1972, but it must have come soon after that.
I know that Wikipedia isn't perfect (it isn't even allowed as an online source for research papers in my kids' school), but according to that website the phone number became officially a national helpline in 1968 (and could not be used for other people). Being that 9-1-1 is funded locally means that the implementation of program would take longer to enact in some areas than in others. I'm guessing that major cities were the first to adopt and implement the system and then it filtered out to the less and less populated areas, depending on the resources said areas wanted to designate to the program. I know HERE (in my small rural town of 32K) we just voted to fund our EMTs for the next chunk of time (10 years, I think). I, personally, am one of these people who usually takes said services for granted and was shocked that it was still necessary to *vote* for funding for said programs. That's like asking voters whether we should pay for firemen and policemen. It's like a given in my mind. Apparently not around here. I guess that's why I'm still considered a "newbie" here after 10 years of residency.

Thanks for your comments. wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm trying to decide if Wells means the technical definition of consummating their love or something else. That's where all my comments lie with regards to "almost consummating."
At one point (before leaving for Nightfall, I believe), I had Clark consider in his mind whether or not it was worth the risk, because the consequences would be too harsh for any wrong guess.

I'm thinking I better take this comment over to the nfic section to be safe. Virginia, see me there.
I'm curious to see what my Readers think should be the line that should not be crossed. Although, I have to admit I already have a vague idea where it will be. evil

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Thank you,” she said, pulling him tighter in her embrace.
Gag at her rewarding him for his lies.

Was it wrong to thank a monster for not killing her mother?
Yes, especially when she has no evidence that her mother is still alive.

“I’m not trying to take over your life, Lois.
Total and complete lie. Why else did he try to kill off her boyfriend?

Your life hasn’t been an easy one, I’m sure,
It's been made harder by Luthor's medling.

and I want to make sure that you never have to worry about anything ever again.
Only those with no freedom do not worry.

He brushed her lips with a gentle kiss
Gag.

and, this time, she allowed him to linger there.
Disguisting, grosse, horrible, awful, just down right wrong.

“Don’t worry about the Daily Planet, darling. After we’re married, I’ll give you the money to rebuild it, if that’s really what you want.”
Lie. Total and complete lie.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
For the briefest of moments, Lois wondered what her life would be like, if Lex wasn’t a horrible megalomaniac bent on ruining everyone and everything she held dear to her, including her own life.
She might have already managed to marry Clark.

The thought of someone taking care of her for a change so that she never had to worry about anything else ever again sounded incredibly tempting.
Sounds like the total deprivation of all freedom.

Anyway, she knew for a fact that Lex was lying.
So why is she letting him kiss her. This is very disturbing.

About what, she wasn’t sure, but something.
Try everything. He never speaks the truth at all.

He had tried to kill Menken in cold blood and he had shot Lois.
He succedded in killing Menken in cold blood, because he had multiple contingency plans to do it.

True, he said he was trying to protect her, but was that really the truth?
Of coruse not, Luthor said it, it is a lie.

He had hired someone to kill Clark.
Sometimes she seems to have almost forgot this detail.

By giving her that horrible watch and by coating her engagement ring with Kryptonite, Lex could have just as easily killed her as well as Superman.
Any claim to love her is pure rubbish.

He had destroyed the Daily Planet;
That alone should make her unable to be in his presence.

Lex had given Lois no proof whatsoever that he wasn’t holding her mother hostage,
Exactly, he showed her nothing.

let alone that Ellen Lane was still alive.
I would not be surprised if Ellen is dead.

He had proved without a reasonable doubt that he never loved her.
Good, she finally realizes this.

These atrocities merely brushed the surface of his other crimes.
Hopefully she now realizes Clark is right about what happened to both Monique Khan and Miranda.

John Pack Lambert
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard