Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I'm not a micro-biologist but I do find genetics fascinating. Science people out there let me know if I made any big mistakes. wallbash

"You're better at this than I thought," she told him.
"At what?" Clark looked up at her quizzically.
"Dissembling."
"You didn't think I could lie?"
~ Sue s. FB
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi, thank you it is nice to have a new part to read, shame it was so short.
I wonder if some DNA are not from Superman. I hope we'll see more of Lois & Clark relationship - Lois questions on Clark's life.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome back!

“None of them expected to die,” Dr. Goldberg protested.
Apparently Dr. Goldberg is will aware of the damage his 'procedure' is having on these young men. He is not an evil man, I suspect that if he could get out of this mess, he would.

We’ve just started phase three. My employer would appreciate it if we didn’t have to interrupt it .”
Interesting. Who is their employer? Could his initials be L.L.?

Lois looked at Clark. She knew this news would eat him alive. Clark had such compassion for life and hearing about what could be happening with these kids was obviously tearing him apart inside. “If you were to see this patient, do you think you could help him?” Lois asked optimistically.

“I’m not sure. I need more time to try to figure out what exactly the CX is. It could be possible that something like dialysis or a transfusion would work. I can’t really say at this point.”
Let's hope there is help for these poor kids!

I look forward to the next installment!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
This was an interesting story. Good to be rid of Linda finally. I am hoping Clark gives in and tells Lois The Secret soon.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Will we be getting a new part soon? confused

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
wave Thanks all for reading and being patient with the slowness of these last few chapters. I've had the next one sitting in my inbox ready to post for almost a month dizzy It will be up today.

I'm still trying to finish up the last chapter, but haven't found any time or energy(at over 6 months pregnant) to work on it frown I've been trying to spend extra time with my 3 year old since his only child world is about to change.

I'm determined to get it done soon though before other plot bunnies can sneak in there and take over. I love the idea of coming up with an evil alt Clark devil It's been trying to push it's way in there and demand to be written.

"You're better at this than I thought," she told him.
"At what?" Clark looked up at her quizzically.
"Dissembling."
"You didn't think I could lie?"
~ Sue s. FB

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard