Next Thread
Print Thread
#9799 01/10/04 09:17 AM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Hmmm, why do I suspect that she's not Lois? smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Superman, on my wedding day, my soon-to-be husband, the richest man in Metropolis, the founder of many of the city’s most beautiful and beneficial buildings plummeted to his death, because you decided not to save him. In doing this, you’ve caused me personally a lot of heartache in the three months since. Now I... the *people* of Metropolis want an answer. Where were you on the day that Lex died?”
This is not good. Clark should sense is not Lois.

The real Lois better get a good alibi. eek

What is Clark thinking?

More soon, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
As always, Sara, your work is superb. I have one, albeit minor, flaw to point out:

The length... Now I know you've heard the trendy talk about wanting parts to be longer, but thats why it's a "trend" -- everyone wants it right now. When it gets to the point where no one wants longer parts, we'll pass along the memo. Until such a time... work on it.

Loved the story though!

-Jo

P.S. I'm the only exception to the above trend.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Sara, this is just wonderful. Poor Clark. Yes, I know that he was a lunkhead months ago when he ran out on Lois during the kiss, but he's just devastated over what's just happened with Lois at the Planet, and now he's got this public scene to go through with "Lois".

He needs a hug.

I love how you're twisting the episode elements of Madam Ex - I can't wait to see what you do next... smile1

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sara,
great part
too short
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard