Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Unfinished Business 9/? - 01/10/04 01:17 PM
Hmmm, why do I suspect that she's not Lois? smile1
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Unfinished Business 9/? - 01/10/04 01:35 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Superman, on my wedding day, my soon-to-be husband, the richest man in Metropolis, the founder of many of the city’s most beautiful and beneficial buildings plummeted to his death, because you decided not to save him. In doing this, you’ve caused me personally a lot of heartache in the three months since. Now I... the *people* of Metropolis want an answer. Where were you on the day that Lex died?”
This is not good. Clark should sense is not Lois.

The real Lois better get a good alibi. eek

What is Clark thinking?

More soon, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Jocelyn Brant Re: FDK-Unfinished Business 9/? - 01/11/04 09:25 AM
As always, Sara, your work is superb. I have one, albeit minor, flaw to point out:

The length... Now I know you've heard the trendy talk about wanting parts to be longer, but thats why it's a "trend" -- everyone wants it right now. When it gets to the point where no one wants longer parts, we'll pass along the memo. Until such a time... work on it.

Loved the story though!

-Jo

P.S. I'm the only exception to the above trend.
Posted By: KathyM Re: FDK-Unfinished Business 9/? - 01/11/04 05:27 PM
Sara, this is just wonderful. Poor Clark. Yes, I know that he was a lunkhead months ago when he ran out on Lois during the kiss, but he's just devastated over what's just happened with Lois at the Planet, and now he's got this public scene to go through with "Lois".

He needs a hug.

I love how you're twisting the episode elements of Madam Ex - I can't wait to see what you do next... smile1

Kathy
Posted By: merry Re: FDK-Unfinished Business 9/? - 01/14/04 05:55 PM
Sara,
great part
too short
merry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards