Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Look! They're communicating. evil

Comments welcome.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/03/14 01:04 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I want to kill Ralph. That was my first impression!!!

mad

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Kismatt: Thanks for reading and commenting! smile1
I want to kill Ralph. That was my first impression!!!
Yes, like Luthor, Ralph's character will grow on you like a flesh-eating virus. I'm guessing the more you get to know him, the more that feeling will increase. He's one of the characters I love to hate. More to come. evil /hope that's not too spoilery/

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
STOP IT! The card shouted at him in bold-printed letters. It was unsigned. Clark raised a brow, completely dumbfounded by what the sender wanted him to stop.
Lois should know by now that Clark doesn't understand subtlety. If she doesn't spell it with all the letters, he won't get it, like the calamari S.O.S.:

“Clark? If you get this message before too late, I’m just reminding you that you promised to take me out for calamari as soon as you returned to town, and I just hoped that could be tomorrow... (...)

Clark winced. He had promised her that he would talk to her this week, although he never said it would be over a squid dinner. (...)
CLARK: [Linked Image]

LOIS: :rolleyes: [Linked Image]

Back in the present at Lois’s apartment, her telephone rang again, pulling her out of these thoughts. She wished she could lock them in her box marked ‘nightmares’, but sadly it really happened. She had hoped that Clark would have called her after her message last night. Calamari was Italian for octopus, wasn’t it? He would understand, wouldn’t he, that the ‘not urgency’ of her earlier message had been jacked up to DEFCON 1?
As I said earlier, even when they communicate they doesn't understand each other. wallbash wallbash wallbash

For the bright side, father Carlos is well. Good. smile

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Aaaargh! I'm not sure, but I think I hate Ralph mad
I really hope there's nothing about CK:SM in those notebooks!!! That would be disastrous!!

I'm really happy about Cat's wedding!!! is there any more about that story?

About Lois and Clark: clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian
confused they need a translator!!!!! mad

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Two
eek peep

After roughly ten minutes of Perry yelling at him for disappearing off the face of the Earth without notice, for dropping the ball with the Nazi story, and for leaving him yet another reporter short,
Clark getting axed?

Perry sat down on the edge of his desk. “Did you learn anything about this ‘Jaguar’ character to which the drug dealers were referring? The Daily Planet readers would be interested in knowing that there were other people, besides Superman and Batman, out there protecting the world.”
[Linked Image]

I’d say he’s comparable to the Bigfoot legends of the Pacific Northwest… only, well, friendlier.”
Is he sure?
[Linked Image]

“Probably best not to advertise Superman’s vacations in advance, but since he’s back if you could write up something…”
So, I guess that’s it for Superman announcing that he’s going on an extended honeymoon on New Krypton, erm I mean Hawaii, with his wife, erm I mean concubine.

Clark nodded, surprised there wasn’t any harsher repercussions for his unprofessional behavior. From the expression on his boss’s face, he expected the news Perry was about to impart not to be good. He braced himself to hear Lois’s name.
Planet’s been bought. It’s time for new management.

“I thought with Carpenter behind bars and the Met Star busted for endangering the public, our subscription numbers would rise again.”
GOODE: Subscriptions to the Digger have never been better laugh

“Sorry, CK.” He held up a check-sized piece of pink paper in front of his boss’s face. “Rumors of layoffs, huh?” he said.
Hey, could be worse. They could have just had him dragged off into the cellar and vanished him.

How are Jimbo and I going to make rent if we’re both out of a job?
I hear there’s a certain market for young, well-groomed gents willing to go the extra mile for a bit of cash. Maybe they could ask Toni for a reference?

and Clark decided that he could wait to hear any new news on Lois’s marital and employment status.
What about the fact that she’s going to have a shotgun wedding?
LEX: [Linked Image]

“Summer internship. Started last week,” Jimbo explained, and then glanced down at the pink sheet in his hand. “Ended this week.
Oops? And I thought that interns don’t get paid?

Clark sighed, but it wasn’t in relief. “Suspension without pay,” he said, his shoulders slumping. “One week.” Well, it wasn’t as if he could deposit his paycheck anyway.
Oops? Wouldn’t it have been more effective if they had just not paid him for the last week he was MIA? That way, he’d be available to work again and bring in stories.
LEX: What? And chance the Planet to succeed?

And he is cool as a cucumber,
LOIS: Superman=Cucumber [Linked Image]
CAT: Damn. What did she ever do to deserve that…
RACHEL: Cucumber? Right. :rolleyes: /holds up a gherkin/

Lex had been in Gotham City for meetings when she called him on Monday after LNN essentially told her not to call them, they’d call her. It was now Thursday, and neither Lex nor LNN had telephoned. If Mrs. Cox told her one more time that Lex was a busy man and that she would pass on Lois’s messages, Lois would march down to LexCorp to meet with Lex herself
See? Told ya she would be pining for Lex.
LEX: Yeah blush I guess I was too insecure about her on the video. Maybe it was even doctored. Maybe the audio and video where out of sync. Maybe I should have Nigel take another beating like the ones he received while still stationed in Indea.

If it meant punching Mrs. Cox in the nose to accomplish it,
I think she might end up with some more community time for this.
LOIS: You mean, it would count towards my hours served? Do I need Mrs. Cox to sign the form, or would the doctor be enough?

When she had watched him choose a Double Fudge Crunch Bar from the candy rack, she knew that they were kindred spirits and this partnership was meant to be. She would be sure to add a bar to his next payout.
jawdrop thud

She had swiped one of the menus off the hostess’s desk and seen the name of the restaurant was Aunti Pasto’s.

Oh, God! This was that pasta place where they ate after Miranda had sprayed her with Revenge, she had realized in horror.
Oops?

disappearances for days on end not knowing where the other person was or what they were doing or how they…
Well…
CLARK: It’s not my fault I ran into a crook with Kryptonite and ended up in some dark jail in Middle America
LOIS: It’s not my fault I got kidnapped for a couple of days. [Linked Image] And it not like that happens more than once or twice a month.

She glanced down to the sidewalk below and saw her newest accessory, her very own tail.
Every woman of the world should have one.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Enough! It was time to play hardball with this investigation. Even Superman wouldn’t be able to return one of her wicked serves. Lex wouldn’t know what hit him.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark shrugged. “Luckily, Superman was able to give me a lift.”
It is good Perry already knows the truth, he might suspect otherwise.

“He’s a mythical half-jaguar / half-man spirit who protects the Brazilian rainforest.
Interesting that Clark calls him mythical.

“Good. Good. Okay, since you’ve been… well, uh… out of town and… uh… out of the country, let me get you up to speed with what’s happening on the home front,” Perry said, and took a deep breath.
smile1 Perry is going to tell Clark what Lois is doing.

He braced himself to hear Lois’s name.
But things are not as bad as Clark thinks.

Clark groaned softly. Just what he needed on top of everything else. He hoped he had saved enough over the last nine months to pay last week’s now-late rent payment without a bump from his paycheck.
He might actually regret his safety deposit box being stolen, or am I wrong in thinking he had stuff he could convert to cash there.

“You and me both, son, and they have.
Good to hear subscription is up.

“Sir, have you heard from Lois?” he asked.
smile1 they will discuss Lois.

A loud knock sounded on the door before Jimmy opened the door and stormed past Clark to Perry’s desk.
grumble at Jimmy always interrupting.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Summer internship. Started last week,” Jimbo explained,
smile1 Jimbo is back.

“Blue?” Jimbo asked in confusion. “What does blue mean, CK?”
Lois is pregnant. hyper for the memories.

She had swiped one of the menus off the hostess’s desk and seen the name of the restaurant was Aunti Pasto’s.
Has she gone to multiple Italian restaurants with Clark?

This was that pasta place where they ate after Miranda had sprayed her with Revenge, she had realized in horror.
Why not joy?

She and Clark had made out at this restaurant.
More like made out a lot.

She had begged Clark to make love to her.
Pleaded would almost better express things.

They had gone from here to his apartment, and…
Been interrupted by Wells.

Lois had swallowed, refusing to let her thoughts linger too long at what happened at his apartment afterwards
I guess they definitely moved beyond making out.

or of how blissfully happy she had been for those two days.
dance she still remembers being happy.

That had been the worst part of Revenge, the crashed-and-burnt feeling after the perfume wore off. The feeling that all that happiness wasn’t real.
party that Clark did not take advantage of her. frown that it had to be at the cost of him thinking the curse is going to kill Lois if they ever make love.

If someone could guarantee her that a marriage to Clark would feel as blissful as that, she would’ve…
party she is thinking about marrying Clark, even if just a little.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
She closed her eyes, willing away the tears and the throbbing in her heart.
frown that she had to totally turn down Clark.

She never wanted that with Clark.
Clark would not be disloyal like her father was.

She didn’t want heartache and tears and yelling and distrust and the saying of hurtful things and disappearances for days on end not knowing where the other person was or what they were doing or how they…
Then she should not say hurtful things to Clark.

asking the staff where there was a back door for her to take a smoke break without her boyfriend noticing.
Lois:My boyfriend would not like it if I smoked, and since he seems to have fled the city, he would not notice either.

Well, maybe not everything. Before Nightfall, she didn’t know the truth about Clark.
But he had intended to tell her right when he got back, and only Nightfall itself had kept him from telling her sooner. frown that she did not get his note from Nightfall. Her getting that note would at least show that he really wanted her to know.

She needed him.
Clark would be so glad to hear this.

She missed him.
smile1 she likes Clark. OK, we know this. frown that she does not see him fly by.

Maybe Ralph could even line himself up to take Lane’s spot as an investigative reporter.
Not while Perry knows Lane is undercover.

He knew Kent wouldn’t be able to hold his own without his three-time Kerth Award-winning partner.
Because Clark did not make lots of stories before being partnered with Lois. Oh wait, he did. I guess Ralph and reality almost never intersect.

He started picking through the items and decided that there wasn’t anything worth stealing; although, he did pocket the two Double Fudge Crunch bars he found.
Sure sign it belongs to Lois.

Then there was that time that Lois had come to him in the middle of the night after her old friend Allie had almost been run over in the street,
The first time they slept together.

Clark:We did not sleep together.

Reader:You were together, and you slept.

Clark:That is not what the term means. Anyway, I didn't sleep. And don't even try to twist that to mean something it didn't.

For an entire flight of stairs, he next recollected the evening they had shared pasta after Lex had shot her and Superman had dumped her.
We seem to be recalling all their times of sharing pasta.

Then there was the time Barbara Trevino had threatened her, and she had begged Clark to cuddle with her because of nightmares about Mr. Make-up attacking her.
That clearly was sleeping together.

Clark:I didn't sleep, and no, it was not. Not what is normally meant.

Returning home held too many memories, good and bad, of Lois.
hyper he heard Lois.

She shouldn’t have told him about Luthor in that way?
True, but probably not what was on her mind.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
And I thought that interns don’t get paid?
There are unpaid internships, but there are lots of paid ones. Most newspapers do pay interns.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ultra Woman: Thank you for all your help and continued readership. smile1
Lois should know by now that Clark doesn't understand subtlety. If she doesn't spell it with all the letters, he won't get it, like the calamari S.O.S.
/got to say, still loving your smilies hyper No major mistakes in my Father Carlos scene!

chelo: Thanks for reading and commenting.
Aaaargh! I'm not sure, but I think I hate Ralph /mad/
I'm perfectly fine with that reaction to Ralph.
RALPH: But I'm so loveable!
LOIS, CAT, ALL OTHER WOMEN: [Linked Image]

I really hope there's nothing about CK:SM in those notebooks!!! That would be disastrous!!
I should hope that Lois learned her lesson after what happened with Perry.

I'm really happy about Cat's wedding!!! is there any more about that story?
Cat still has a major part in this story.

About Lois and Clark: clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian
/confused/ they need a translator!!!!! /mad/
[Linked Image] I've got to say that I love that! I might have to steal that for my quote. clap
EDIT: Okay, blush I did steal it. (see below)

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Don't worry, I corrected Clinton Street in this Part, when I corrected it in Part 144. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.
Two

ER: /worried about bad things coming on the horizon/
[Linked Image]

ER: /guessing/ Clark getting axed?
LEX: [Linked Image]

ER: /points to Phantom/
He's still in the closet.

ER: Is he sure? [points to evidence that EW might be wrong about this assumption about Bigfoots]
hyper She's jealous!

ER: /assuming that only Clois would share chocolate and that EW has done a bait and switch on him without his notice/
Ooops?

Well…
CLARK: It’s not my fault I ran into a crook with Kryptonite and ended up in some dark jail in Middle America
LEX: wave
LOIS: It’s not my fault I got kidnapped for a couple of days. [pleading innocence] And it not like that happens more than once or twice a month.
LEX: Me, again.

Every woman of the world should have one.
ER: [referencing some woman I don't know]
Does she have a real tail? Like the woman's child on X-Files who thought she really made love with Luke Skywalker? (one of my favorite episodes of X-Files, BTW).

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --
LEX: Yes, please service me.
LOIS: /grumbling about wealthy men who don't know sports terms/

Jimmy. Like Jimmy Olsen. He not the most attentive one, huh?
RALPH (suddenly, while watching the secretarial pool): Huh, did she always have a head?
laugh Actually, Jimbo (S2-4)is the intern (cousin). Jimmy (S1) is the actual researcher.

He does realize that Lois is currently trying to do a creepy old dude to get her story, right? Does he really want to compete with that?
RALPH: I hear the richest person in the world is a woman.

That’s because Lois is doing two guys at the same time, and neither one is very fond of that fact.
LOIS: It wasn't at the *same* time.

So, Ralph tried to get Lois to use her sharp tongue on him, but all he got for his efforts where a close encounter with her sharp teeth and her sharp knee?
RALPH: [Linked Image]/holds up doctor's note/

ER: /confused by Ralph's pickyness/ What’s wrong with her? Does she have a lazy eye or something? Or a mental disorder? Is she taking strong medication? Lose a bet while stuck in a stalker psych-ward?
Nothing's physically wrong with her except that she's willing to do Ralph.
LOIS: Psychological problems, then.
RALPH: I happen to like a certain caliber of woman and she falls below it.
CAT: Anyone who would do you, would have to be part frog.
CLOIS: I'm offended by that inference. I don't like sex with anyone, even SM.
LOIS: Say, what?

Oh. So… Paper bag?
RALPH: Funny you mentioned that. She asked if I could wear one.

Uh-oh. She didn’t take her rolodex, did she?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
JIMMY: Uh... I kept *that*.

RAT: That’s what I always say when a door doesn’t have a deadbolt.
Sounds about right.

he did pocket the two Double Fudge Crunch bars he found.
LOIS: [issues death threat against Ralph]
Ooops?

LOIS: [finds some Nfic words to describe her co-worker] Then again, good thing I left behind my notes on investigating the gay drugs and prostitution scene.
RALPH: Girls still looking for a guy!
LOIS: [wishes that were the notebook she had left behind]
cool

That’s why you pay your rent and utilities bills via direct debiting and get your pay debited directly into your account. No hassle. All you need to do is stay employed.
According to Individual Responsibility and and BatP the employees at the DP didn't have the direct deposit option. From my experience with tenants, Rent is the last thing on their to-pay-for list after booze and car-payments. A tenant like Lois or Clark who pays willingly, let alone on time, is a rare creature indeed.

Other than new additions to his ever-growing dust bunny collection,
CANON CLARK: [upset that Alt-Clark is ruining his reputation]
He hasn't been home for more than a couple of hours in the last in couple of weeks. Give the guy a break.

Is it still phone tag if he doesn’t call her back onto her answering machine?
CAT: No, probably not.

Lex made a move on her and Lois does not want to have her baby grow up without a father?
Or mother because Lois is back in jail on homicide charges stemming from her pickle slicer move on Lex?

Will be awkward when they go and see Lois performing since she didn’t get a job at LNN or any other respectable workplace?
LOIS: It's only been a week! Gees. I'm still interviewing with media types. Strip clubs don't come up on my rotation until the end of the month.

Told Lex everything about his abnormal physiology?
Yeah. That would've been bad.
CLARK: I've been wondering about that tingling feeling at the back of my throat since I arrived home. [Linked Image]

Wash down some sleeping pills with Kryptonite-laced wine?
I thought it was wash down krytponite pills with wine.

She really not into becoming a shrink, huh?
Cat has a different sort of bedside manner.

Rat look inside?
JACK: [Linked Image]

Stop it? What kind of message does that send?
CLARK: Exactly.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Men!

Hmm…let’s see… This part was early, but now it’s still 4-5 more days, so…146, please
I just finished Part 152 and sent Part 151 to Beta. I would have to be finished with Part 153 by Tuesday night to post before Wednesday night. It doesn't look likely.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thanks for the feedback. laugh
It is good Perry already knows the truth, he might suspect otherwise.
Phishaw! You always say that. People in Metropolis are blind. wink

Interesting that Clark calls him mythical.
The Jaguar is thought to be mythical.

Perry is going to tell Clark what Lois is doing.
Nah. Do you think I'd make it that easy for him?

But things are not as bad as Clark thinks.
I don't know. Wouldn't Clark think Lois being undercover to find incriminating evidence on Luthor as almost more dangerous than actually marrying the man for love?

He might actually regret his safety deposit box being stolen, or am I wrong in thinking he had stuff he could convert to cash there.
He had the last of the gold he had brought with him when he came to this dimension. But he could always dig up some more. wink

Good to hear subscription is up.
As Michael mentioned, Dirt Diggers are up too.

/grumbling/ at Jimmy always interrupting.
JIMMY: But it's my job. /checks job description/ "Do whatever EIC says, take photos, be the first one in and the last one home, get information by any means possible"... Oh, here it is: "interrupt any and all conversations".

Jimbo is back.
For the moment.

“Blue?” Jimbo asked in confusion. “What does blue mean, CK?”
Lois is pregnant. /goes into hiding due to hilarious joke/ somehow the only thing this line made me think of was pregnancy tests.
[Linked Image]

Clark: But now she is mad at Superman.
JIMBO: It's just a lover's spat.
CLARK: Say, what?
JIMBO: Oh, the National Whisper says that Lois has been seen making out with another dark haired man who *isn't* Superman and, clearly, isn't Luthor.

Lois has been spared the horror of talking with Luthor.
laugh

Has she gone to multiple Italian restaurants with Clark?
Probably, but this was the only one where they made out. She grabbed the menu because she couldn't remember the name.

This was that pasta place where they ate after Miranda had sprayed her with Revenge, she had realized in horror.
JOHN: Why not joy?
Because she had made such a fool of herself while on Revenge.

More like made out a lot.

Pleaded would almost better express things.
Probably, but 'begged' is more humiliating and since it's Lois's POV recollection...

Been interrupted by Wells.
CLARK: Amongst other things.

I guess they definitely moved beyond making out.
LOIS: I believe they call that second base.

/excited/ that Clark did not take advantage of her. /sad/ that it had to be at the cost of him thinking the curse is going to kill Lois if they ever make love.
I hope Wells forgives me for doing his character such a disservice in advance of my plot.

/excited/ she is thinking about marrying Clark, even if just a little.
LOIS: Well, it seems that it's all that I'm good for according to the two main men in my life. My boyfriend and my investigation.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
sadthat she had to totally turn down Clark.
LOIS: I didn't say "forever". I just said "today". Tomorrow is a whole new day.

Clark would not be disloyal like her father was.
Lois can never be that sure, especially after all the lies.

Then she should not say hurtful things to Clark.
LOIS: Yeah, well, okay. I've learned a few things 'not to do' since the proposal.

Lois:My boyfriend would not like it if I smoked, and since he seems to have fled the city, he would not notice either.
drool

That clearly was sleeping together.

Clark:I didn't sleep, and no, it was not. Not what is normally meant.
Actually, he did fall asleep that time.

/crying/ that he thinks Lois has actually rejected him.
evil

So when he opens the door he can think of when she was seductively trying to entice him on the couch.
CLARK: Great. Thanks for bringing those memories to the forefront of my mind.

/excited/ he is starting to get the clues of what is really going on.
That someone is trying to call him?

There are unpaid internships, but there are lots of paid ones. Most newspapers do pay interns.
I would think so. I believe the practice of not paying people who work for you under the guise of "internships" should be illegal. I "worked" in Hollywood for a production company as an "unpaid intern". After 6 months, they "hired" me. After a few more months of never receiving any money, and being told that I'd be paid as soon as they sold something, I quit. It's a scam, but it taught me that I was too good a person to work in Hollywood. I left, and still have my soul, even if it did leave a huge chip on my shoulder.

Now, I may write fanfiction for "feedback" but it's still a better paycheck than I ever received working in Hollywood. I just feel bad for all those writers who entered into contracts with that production company to sell their scripts only to end up in limbo. frown

/steps off soapbox/

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
My possibly future sister-in-law was an intern with a newspaper over the summer. She got paid, and left to work full time at a much smaller newspaper because she felt underworked at the first newspaper.

On the other hand, one of my sisters had an offer from a New York Fashion Law firm for an unpaid, 9-month internship. At that point she had a JD and was about to get her LLM, so she turned down the offer as not worth taking. She now has one case and works in a clothing store to make ends meet, 18 months later. So maybe she should have taken the unpaid internship. On the other hand it was not clear that what they would have her do would at all utilize her skill as a lawyer, or even required someone who had been to law school at all.

My guess is Hollywood Production companies are the worst. There are lots and lots of films that make way less money than it costs to make them, lots of films that die in production, and such.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap
CLARK: I want to say sexy, but [Linked Image]

LEX: Nigel, take notes. This one has good ideas.
NIGEL: Yes, sir.
[Linked Image] Saves a lot on severance pay.

TONI: They could always come to the prison for visits. I'm sure I could arrange something, if they aren't too picky.
JIMMY: I'm not picky.
LUCY: <thinks Jimmy meant that he’s doing her just because he’s not picky instead of realizing that he’s willing to work his behind off for their White Picket Fence>
laugh

John has it right. Some internships are paycheck-free, mostly they are just minimum wage.
dizzy What has slavery come to?

LOIS: /points to target tattooed on her chest/
CAT: Right.
CLARK: Can I see, please?

The real reason Rachel joined the ARMY?
CLARK: In my defense, it had been a cold night.
RACHEL: It was August in Kansas and you're invulnerable.
CLARK: <very distraught about little green man>
laugh

Oh, was that how Asabi and Nigel met?
[Linked Image]

quote: ER: /assuming that only Clois would share chocolate and that EW has done a bait and switch on him without his notice/

Ooops?
rotflol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: LEX: Yes, please service me.

LOIS: /grumbling about wealthy men who don't know sports terms/
laugh

RALPH: I hear the richest person in the world is a woman.
wave Michael

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just came from a long absence and read your quote... jejeje I'm flattered!! blush

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard