Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyM Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Sara, things have been so busy here that I hadn't realized that I never posted feedback on Part 6! But I'm still here, and still loving this!

I loved this exchange between Lois and Perry. Lois realizing that even though she didn't intend to tell any truths in there, that she in fact did, even if she was using them to hide what happened between her and Clark. hyper

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Hi Sara,

finally, you posted! Still really great story thumbsup , but Lois is soaking in self-pity. Make her feel better soon.

Lois Lane and the shrink. Can't get enough of that combination wink Wonder what Dr. Carlin is up to. Can't be anything good, though. huh

More soon

Julia smile

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Sara,

As per usual, I love this story, and am following along closely. The emotion you are conveying with Lois is almost palpable in its intensity, and you can really sympathize (even though no one wants her to work sans Clark blush ) with her and her struggle to identify herself and her problems.

Amazingly artistic, and perceptive, I am excited about the next part.

-Jo huh

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

A wonderful part! razz She definitely manipulated the situation and poor Lois is becoming even more isolated than she already is. frown

I can't wait to see what happens next. Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
You know I'm loving this, Sara. Now that Lois can work on her own I expect a lot of trouble to come... Yay!!!

Just don't deny this poor reader of more UB! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Kerth
Kerth
OOOhh!! Dr. Carlin!! laugh

Post more soon!!! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

Liked the way you manuevered things so that Lois and Arianna, who should (and will) be deadly enemies are brought into an alliance. This could prove quite disasterous for Lois. Which could lead to ... WHAMS!

Yea!

Tank (who is just waiting for later instalments to bring up his brilliant solutions for Lois' prediciments)

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Good installment. Just as Lois thinks she's not getting her way, Ariana comes in to "save the day" for her. I do have one concern, though. Not that I know much about psychiatrists, but don't they have to talk to a patient first before recommending therapy, e.g. working alone? If she were actually trying to help Lois, she'd try to find out if Lois actually needs any therapy first, I would think.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sara,
wonderful part
ditto others
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm getting way behind on feedback, Sara, but had to tell you that I really enjoyed this section too. Poor Lois - she's really in a bad way! eek

Don't let Ariana get to her!!!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard