Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KathyM FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/26/03 08:32 AM
Sara, things have been so busy here that I hadn't realized that I never posted feedback on Part 6! But I'm still here, and still loving this!

I loved this exchange between Lois and Perry. Lois realizing that even though she didn't intend to tell any truths in there, that she in fact did, even if she was using them to hide what happened between her and Clark. hyper

Kathy
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/26/03 02:44 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/26/03 04:02 PM
Hi Sara,

finally, you posted! Still really great story thumbsup , but Lois is soaking in self-pity. Make her feel better soon.

Lois Lane and the shrink. Can't get enough of that combination wink Wonder what Dr. Carlin is up to. Can't be anything good, though. huh

More soon

Julia smile
Posted By: Jocelyn Brant Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/26/03 07:30 PM
Sara,

As per usual, I love this story, and am following along closely. The emotion you are conveying with Lois is almost palpable in its intensity, and you can really sympathize (even though no one wants her to work sans Clark blush ) with her and her struggle to identify herself and her problems.

Amazingly artistic, and perceptive, I am excited about the next part.

-Jo huh
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/27/03 01:16 AM
Sara

A wonderful part! razz She definitely manipulated the situation and poor Lois is becoming even more isolated than she already is. frown

I can't wait to see what happens next. Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/27/03 08:44 AM
You know I'm loving this, Sara. Now that Lois can work on her own I expect a lot of trouble to come... Yay!!!

Just don't deny this poor reader of more UB! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Saskia
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/27/03 10:16 AM
OOOhh!! Dr. Carlin!! laugh

Post more soon!!! hyper
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/27/03 11:06 AM
Good instalment.

Liked the way you manuevered things so that Lois and Arianna, who should (and will) be deadly enemies are brought into an alliance. This could prove quite disasterous for Lois. Which could lead to ... WHAMS!

Yea!

Tank (who is just waiting for later instalments to bring up his brilliant solutions for Lois' prediciments)
Posted By: RL Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/27/03 11:47 AM
Good installment. Just as Lois thinks she's not getting her way, Ariana comes in to "save the day" for her. I do have one concern, though. Not that I know much about psychiatrists, but don't they have to talk to a patient first before recommending therapy, e.g. working alone? If she were actually trying to help Lois, she'd try to find out if Lois actually needs any therapy first, I would think.
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/28/03 04:21 PM
Sara,
wonderful part
ditto others
merry
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Unfinished Business, Part 7 - 12/29/03 06:40 AM
I'm getting way behind on feedback, Sara, but had to tell you that I really enjoyed this section too. Poor Lois - she's really in a bad way! eek

Don't let Ariana get to her!!!!

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards