Randi Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
As always, comments appreciated. Good or bad. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I just read all three parts. I'm not sure I understand. Is Clark dead?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, another chapter!
But he had done just that, installed a security system without testing it, without even thinking to test it. That was just not him. Inexplicable.
Huh. Did his security system take out Clark?

"How long did it take you to get that spit-curl just right - an hour?!" Bruce had asked in a mocking tone.
laugh

"Yeah right. And it's an accident it matches the 'S' on your chest?! Don't they call that, what is the word - ah yes, coordinating your outfit.
CLARK: I’m innocent. I swear!

If you ever tire of playing superhero, I'm sure a big future awaits you in the fashion industry!" Bruce half-mockingly, half-teasingly replied.
Not with those primary colors in his outfit.

Guess you need all the help you can get to pick up chicks." Bruce said with a smirk.

"Pick up chicks? Do you mean pick up women - as in a rescue - and yes it does, men too.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
R
Randi Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Oh, another chapter!
But he had done just that, installed a security system without testing it, without even thinking to test it. That was just not him. Inexplicable.
Huh. Did his security system take out Clark?

"How long did it take you to get that spit-curl just right - an hour?!" Bruce had asked in a mocking tone.
laugh

"Yeah right. And it's an accident it matches the 'S' on your chest?! Don't they call that, what is the word - ah yes, coordinating your outfit.
CLARK: I’m innocent. I swear!

If you ever tire of playing superhero, I'm sure a big future awaits you in the fashion industry!" Bruce half-mockingly, half-teasingly replied.
Not with those primary colors in his outfit.

Guess you need all the help you can get to pick up chicks." Bruce said with a smirk.

"Pick up chicks? Do you mean pick up women - as in a rescue - and yes it does, men too.
wave Michael
Thanks for reading and commenting Michael! Being a dark-fic this tale isn't getting too much play here. But that is cool. I'm posting it at fan-fiction and have had a tremendous response there. smile

Originally it was going to be just the first chapter then due to requests it has grown to 3 chapters.

Now I was going to end it here largely because I am going to be away on an assignment for work through much of the summer. But I have promised a few PM'ers at fan-fiction I will complete the story after that. So it will be a big gap but eventually it will get done. Possibly 6 more chapters as I have it mapped out. This is my first fic ever so it's hard for me to judge things precisely. I find the story tends to grow.

I have a hard time with dialog but had what I thought were some good lines in Bruce's Guilt and you seemed to like them. That'll encourage me to do more dialog. blush

It's almost too easy with the skin-tight, nothing left to the imagination Superman suit. It's like he's looking to attract women (get a date) or a certain subset of men. laugh

The lines just flowed from the absurdity of the Superman suit. Made moreso as Marvel heroes and some DC heroes are moving to looser non-form fitting suits. So yeah, what is Supe's problem! notworthy

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm posting it at fan-fiction and have had a tremendous response there.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard